Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just saw what’s happened that’s absolutely devastating sending you all so much love ❤
Just saw the press conference the Danish police has. Three people. One of them is a man in his 40's and the other two are just described as "young people". My heart is breaking for the danes right now 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just saw the press conference the Danish police has. Three people. One of them is a man in his 40's and the other two are just described as "young people". My heart is breaking for the danes right now 💔
It’s so so heartbreaking as I said in my last post i send you all, all the love possible ❤ there’s some evil people out there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably untimely but despite denmark

This face screams...
Im happy to have my dick sucked and fucked after that start
1656888874352.png

Reactions: 2
I would be the worst wag ever vol. 968573727274747427

Waiting for my man gin-tonicly drunk at the bar

You would be the wag we need ❤❤

Just a quick thought about quali: wtf, Nicholas was lucky with the rain 😅

Probably untimely but despite denmark

This face screams...
Im happy to have my dick sucked and fucked after that start
View attachment 1390190
We need this, even with crappy things happening in the world. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was a classic!! The at-race experience has changed a bit now 😳
We’d mobile phones but they were just phones 😂. In 98 we went & had no idea about seating so ended up standing at the first bit we came too which was copse. It started off lovely then we got absolutely soaked. We had no clue so didn’t have seats or anything with us. The yr after I brought seats and our package included Saturday. We had tickets for the enclosure which was good as you could see cars exit pit lane. It was better weather too! I just hated you were restricted to times & we didn’t get to that circuit to after 9 so hard to get a decent spot and you couldn’t run around looking for drivers after 😂

• Heart
Sending love your way Minttu, and to all of Denmark. That’s so sad :cry:❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We’d mobile phones but they were just phones 😂. In 98 we went & had no idea about seating so ended up standing at the first bit we came too which was copse. It started off lovely then we got absolutely soaked. We had no clue so didn’t have seats or anything with us. The yr after I brought seats and our package included Saturday. We had tickets for the enclosure which was good as you could see cars exit pit lane. It was better weather too! I just hated you were restricted to times & we didn’t get to that circuit to after 9 so hard to get a decent spot and you couldn’t run around looking for drivers after 😂
That honestly sounds like an amazing time though

Lads how have we nearly went through a thread in like 6 hours 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sending love your way Minttu, and to all of Denmark. That’s so sad :cry:❤
I'm no dane, but we had a shooting episode last weekend, going against a gay bar in Oslo.
As far as I know it was paranoid schizophrenia with the guy in Oslo, and as far as I know this young man in Copenhagen also is a similar case. If it is, its the third case of psychiatry going nuts and killing people in the last 6 months. I don't know the Danish health care system, but I have worked in an organisation here in Norway who works for youth and young adults mental health, and I've seen that our system with way to long periods of waiting are not working. And that is for younger people. It's even longer if you are over 25. For me, this is just as much a cry for help in regards to psychological help, and that it needs to be a focus. (Just taking a chance and guessing that Denmark are also having similar issues as we do, only that they are a smaller country with twice as many people as we have...)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The one thing that’s really a bit crappy at Silverstone is you cannot get phone single or 3 or 4g for love nor money. I would recommend a portable radio because you can see the screens but can’t hear them over noise so when a crash like today happens you have no idea what’s going on and it can get a wee bit frustrating. I think I did say to my boyfriend at one point that i was going to lob my phone at someone 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
That sounds like carnage 😂 You’re making me so jealous, I just want to go to a race asap!! Was supposed to go to spa this year but my boyfriend ended up with other unchangeable commitments that weekend so we’re missing out:cry: I’ll be heartbroken if it gets taken off the calendar before I get to go!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm no dane, but we had a shooting episode last weekend, going against a gay bar in Oslo.
As far as I know it was paranoid schizophrenia with the guy in Oslo, and as far as I know this young man in Copenhagen also is a similar case. If it is, its the third case of psychiatry going nuts and killing people in the last 6 months. I don't know the Danish health care system, but I have worked in an organisation here in Norway who works for youth and young adults mental health, and I've seen that our system with way to long periods of waiting are not working. And that is for younger people. It's even longer if you are over 25. For me, this is just as much a cry for help in regards to psychological help, and that it needs to be a focus. (Just taking a chance and guessing that Denmark are also having similar issues as we do, only that they are a smaller country with twice as many people as we have...)
Oh woops, sorry for the mix up! That is really heartbreaking though, I hope mental health issues start getting addressed faster as these things are only going to get more common with the way the world is going :cry:

• Heart
caco getting 250 calls after the win omg 😱
D1AD3CCA-29E8-4A57-87E3-96D3CE639793.jpeg

imagine carlos’ phone 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
The one thing that’s really a bit crappy at Silverstone is you cannot get phone single or 3 or 4g for love nor money. I would recommend a portable radio because you can see the screens but can’t hear them over noise so when a crash like today happens you have no idea what’s going on and it can get a wee bit frustrating 🤣
I'll bring my radios I use when hunting. Maybe we can even hack the signal of one of the teams.
now I'm just imagining me and @aac_124 being drunk and getting on the line commenting just like Horner does, or even better, getting on the drivers live radio and referring to our threads here on Tattle. "Who has the best leather mat?" 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll bring my radios I use when hunting. Maybe we can even hack the signal of one of the teams.
now I'm just imagining me and @aac_124 being drunk and getting on the line commenting just like Horner does, or even better, getting on the drivers live radio and referring to our threads here on Tattle. "Who has the best leather mat?" 😅
Omg imagine 😂😂😂 “so lando how does lui keep her leather mat so well intact”
“Pierre can you list all the people you’ve shagged in the last 6th months”

• Haha
Omg imagine 😂😂😂 “so lando how does lui keep her leather mat so well intact”
“Pierre can you list all the people you’ve shagged in the last 6th months”
We'll be having one radio each and also be talking to each other, discussing bedazzled vags, pink gin and it will be just the chaos we need 😂

Unfortunately, that will be a quite day for Tattle, since we'll all be on the race laughing at it 😂

Done with quali, now over to the race, can't say I'm excited knowing what will happen, but I need to watch the race. Getting more wine right now!

• Heart
So lando did lose his shoes at one point after the shoey 😂😂

Reminds me of that story the girl told on here about kissing DR at a house party when they were teenagers and he did two shoeys so had to walk around barefoot the rest of the night

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.