Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the big questions this morning are where was the party as there must have been one, who was there and was anyone slaggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all! Here’s to another rawe ceek and more importantly, let’s not forget 😉

Happy 6 month anniversary of ‘My Sunshine’!!!!! ☀🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the amount of hate/unappreciative-ness i have seen from "ferrari fans" online is insane
let carlos have his win and let hin enjoy it for once - everyone knows that leclerc is their golden boy and those who talk about him having to leave ferrari - where tf should he go?!
sorry for the rant lol

Reactions: 13
the amount of hate/unappreciative-ness i have seen from "ferrari fans" online is insane
let carlos have his win and let hin enjoy it for once - everyone knows that leclerc is their golden boy and those who talk about him having to leave ferrari - where tf should he go?!
sorry for the rant lol
TO RED BULL

IMG_20220703_184656.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy race week 🧡
currently " dying" on couch. i was 🤮 all night 🙁 bad news my husband is at work. And even tho my toddler feels sick too , he have so much energy 🙁 so see you in 2-3 days ❤ Hopefully i will be better

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Happy race week 🧡
currently " dying" on couch. i was 🤮 all night 🙁 bad news my husband is at work. And even tho my toddler feels sick too , he have so much energy 🙁 so see you in 2-3 days ❤ Hopefully i will be better
*Isaac voice on*
I love yoooouuuuuuu

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg i completely forgot😂
HAPPY RAWE CEEK!!!
We all know who likes a podium in Austria 🇦🇹 😉🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yelling 😂 they’re so dramatic, I love it
*I mean I don’t disagree, they did put Charles in a weird position but who’s to say this was deliberate and not just a mistake? What is it with people saying teams like to sabotage their drivers? Anyway, good job Carlos, vamos cabron.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yelling 😂 they’re so dramatic, I love it
*I mean I don’t disagree, they did put Charles in a weird position but who’s to say this was deliberate and not just a mistake? What is it with people saying teams like to sabotage their drivers? Anyway, good job Carlos, vamos cabron.
WOW! I mean we always knew Tifosi were batshit. But for the Leclerc family to be like this as well, it's ridiculously over reacting.

Makes the toxic McLaren fans on twitter look positively sane, and that's saying something.

Reactions: 14
WOW! I mean we always knew Tifosi were batshit. But for the Leclerc family to be like this as well, it's ridiculously over reacting.

Makes the toxic McLaren fans on twitter look positively sane, and that's saying something.
Maybe it's a blessing Daniel's parents don't do social media

Reactions: 10
Binotto giving Charles the hard word in public should be a lesson to all the drivers in all the teams. No one is bigger than the team and drivers are not in charge, they come and go. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From one long haired boy to another
1656925073719.png

Binotto giving Charles the hard word in public should be a lesson to all the drivers in all the teams. No one is bigger than the team and drivers are not in charge, they come and go. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree but I think it was unprofessional to do it in public and directly after he got out the car, just like Charles' family being so vocal is unprofessional as well. There are cameras and journalists everywhere, ready to pounce on it. And if the team wants any credibility and show their opponents that they're still standing strong, he should've waited until they were in debrief. Of course Charles deserved a little smack on his cute head for his attitude but also, Ferrari not pitting him for softs left him really vulnerable, for whatever reason - likely a mistake on the pitwall, reading the race wrong, it happens a lot under Safety Cars. Both the team and the drivers, including Carlos who wasn't matching Charles at all on the same tyre, should really look into this weekend and make sure to not repeat it in Austria.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just find this video someone took from the grandstand of the protestants going on the track. We are so lucky it was a red flag at that time and the cars were quite slow or it would have been a carnage. I can't imagine how scared the drivers would be if you suddently come to some people sitting on track at 300+ kph... If you want to protest about anything just do it safely, don't put your and other people lifes in danger ffs

Reactions: 4
He’s always fuckable - I am a tad older than him and have always found him fantastic!
Could be that I was a little scared of him when I was little. But then again @monza (I think it was you) thinks that Kimi looks scary, and I don't. 😂 But at that one picture I would say that he looked fuckable. (Probably because he is talking to Andrea and knows that he will be giving it to her later😂)

Got to lap 17 of the race yesterday, before I fell asleep 😂 Will be watching from there today😅

Last edited:
Happy race week 🧡
Oh no I hope you will get better as soon as possible

• Heart
Honestly the Ferrari hate is diabolical. Fans must realise they have two drivers and not just Charles, it’s gonna end up like nico and Lewis if the fans carry on the hate😂😂

ALSO
really random fact I found out this morning too… is that Gerhard (Heidi’s dad) used to own 50% of Toro Rosso 😨😱

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.