Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be that I was a little scared of him when I was little. But then again @monza (I think it was you) thinks that Kimi looks scary, and I don't. 😂 But at that one picture I would say that he looked fuckable. (Probably because he is talking to Andrea and knows that he will be giving it to her later😂)
I thought that when I was like 4 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that when I was like 4 😅
Kimi didn't look scary when he was younger 😂 But I am used to seeing people like him, so that's probably why I never saw him as scary. But Fernando, man he scared me 😂

Just got to the Big Ferrari Fuckup TM and I am ironicaly very impressed by what they did 😂
This race really has everything 😅 Did not expect it to be EstieBestie to be the sixt driver out, was thinking it was going to be Max 😅

Reactions: 3
I read a lot of things about how Heidi only is using Daniel for fame and all this bullshit but i think this is the first time that i read that she "imitates Daniel's smile" 🙄😂 As if Daniel had fill a patent saying no one can have a wide smile without copying him 😂😂

Screenshot_20220704-120537_Instagram.jpg

Some people have too much imagination 😳😂
Screenshot_20220704-120608_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lewis' overtake on Checo and Charles was just amazing. Not that it lasted, but it was good!
Now I'm having goosebumps out of just pure excitement. This race really has everything!
Not only is it the first Sainz podium, but we also have Mick in the points, I am crying😭

So happy that I'll be able to watch this week's race live and not the day after 😂😂
Wishing for the drama and excitement from Silverstone, but I do not want a crash like the one with Zhou.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just find this video someone took from the grandstand of the protestants going on the track. We are so lucky it was a red flag at that time and the cars were quite slow or it would have been a carnage. I can't imagine how scared the drivers would be if you suddently come to some people sitting on track at 300+ kph... If you want to protest about anything just do it safely, don't put your and other people lifes in danger ffs

This is crazy. They really could have killed themselves, a Marshall or a driver. Insane. I’m all for protest but this was just stupidity.

also I’m told cinnamon has went private on insta again. A sure sign one of her posts were flagged. Her MO.

Reactions: 8
Last one from me regarding the race: Seeing Checo and Lewis' dads standing there together is just wonderful! They are both so proud 😍

Reactions: 7
This is crazy. They really could have killed themselves, a Marshall or a driver. Insane. I’m all for protest but this was just stupidity.

also I’m told cinnamon has went private on insta again. A sure sign one of her posts were flagged. Her MO.
Little victories…….though it’s a drop in the ocean. I usually don’t get involved but she has gone off the deep end massively. Threatening posts etc.

ECF2FD9A-31FF-4172-B869-FD7A2ED7751C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Little victories…….though it’s a drop in the ocean. I usually don’t get involved but she has gone off the deep end massively. Threatening posts etc.

View attachment 1391173
*sigh* this is what dreeeeeaaaams are made of 🥺
I feel like at this point I’m at risk of being blocked by Instagram for reporting stuff rather than them actually taking action against bullying

Attachments

Reactions: 6
*sigh* this is what dreeeeeaaaams are made of 🥺
I feel like at this point I’m at risk of being blocked by Instagram for reporting stuff rather than them actually taking action against bullying
I can't even find the account anymore i thought that even if she block us we could see the account i wanted to keep reporting her.

Reactions: 2
I can't even find the account anymore i thought that even if she block us we could see the account i wanted to keep reporting her.
I don't think I've been blocked, haven't checked her account for a while with my stalker one. But I just searched for it, and can't find it, she has either deactivated it or deleted it 😅🤞

Nevermind she has blocked my stalker account, but not my private one 😅

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this was talked about yet but apparently Ferrari and Red Bull are running floors, that will be deemed illegal by the French GP. They flex too much, 6 mm, but it's not illegal right now - just a loophole. By France the new TD will come into play and they will need new floors that only flex 2 mm.
But those flexible floors give them a performance advantage because they generate more downforce. So if they can't compensate that, they might lose downforce and performance.
And, not to forget, Ferrari will probably also be one of the teams that will need to raise their ride height with the new TD. So who knows if and how the pecking order might be affected.

This could also be the reason why Ferrari and Red Bull were so vocal about not wanting the TD, because it would require more floor checks and they knew they had something good with their floors. Smart, loopholes are always good.

Mattia to the FIA rn
1656936776015.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just find this video someone took from the grandstand of the protestants going on the track. We are so lucky it was a red flag at that time and the cars were quite slow or it would have been a carnage. I can't imagine how scared the drivers would be if you suddently come to some people sitting on track at 300+ kph... If you want to protest about anything just do it safely, don't put your and other people lifes in danger ffs

Yeah I saw this late last night and seriously realized how close it really was.
serious luck all around yesterday.
possibly one of the least thought out protest moves ever.

I don't know if this was talked about yet but apparently Ferrari and Red Bull are running floors, that will be deemed illegal by the French GP. They flex too much, 6 mm, but it's not illegal right now - just a loophole. By France the new TD will come into play and they will need new floors that only flex 2 mm.
But those flexible floors give them a performance advantage because they generate more downforce. So if they can't compensate that, they might lose downforce and performance.
And, not to forget, Ferrari will probably also be one of the teams that will need to raise their ride height with the new TD. So who knows if and how the pecking order might be affected.

Mattia to the FIA rn
View attachment 1391284
yeah i think the floor drama has thrown a new curve ball
but also served to avoid the porpoising protests.
guess we will see just how important those floors are

I'll go back to something you said earlier this season
Ferrari isn't cheating (yet)

I don't think I've been blocked, haven't checked her account for a while with my stalker one. But I just searched for it, and can't find it, she has either deactivated it or deleted it 😅🤞

Nevermind she has blocked my stalker account, but not my private one 😅
I dont know how or why, but i think she just blocked everyone one day who even looked at her stories.
Just more unhinged behavior.

1656937473235.png

didnt think they'd release with it being the 4th of July here in the US
but i gotta go to work too , so listening to this
this is gonna be good.

My girl the man's just slow, it's not that deep
Yeah, the car is temperamental. But Lando is driving it well. Carlos could drive it when he was at the team - and Carlos has basically driven for all the same teams as Daniel pre McLaren. So they have had the same trajectory. Daniel has no excuses anymore really. If his style doesn't suit the car and he can't adapt, then he isn't as good as we thought he was.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, the car is temperamental. But Lando is driving it well. Carlos could drive it when he was at the team - and Carlos has basically driven for all the same teams as Daniel pre McLaren. So they have had the same trajectory. Daniel has no excuses anymore really. If his style doesn't suit the car and he can't adapt, then he isn't as good as we thought he was.
It is a particular car. I think I’ve said it before but it’s very unstable in the front and understeers a lot which no driver really likes, especially those coming from junior categories as those cars tend to oversteer. But it’s a good car, it’s a working philosophy that’s constantly improving and was alrighty set back by the new regs which probably won’t even be an issue by next year. How they manage to blame a car when it’s really clear where the issue lies is beyond me. Put them in the ‘delusional’ box with cinnamon.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.