Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex having acute spinal injury sounds very serious, do you think he will be able to race as soon as next weekend?

Reactions: 6
Even with me being told what is going to happen with Zhou, my reaction was the equivalent of "HOLY duck!" That really was brutal. Goosebumps. Can't imagine seeing it when it happened and not knowing...❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy for Mick getting some points this race but that crash with Zhou and Alex was terrifying. So glad they are all out of the hospital now, especially Zhou. Actually gasped out loud seeing the footage of the crash after. Thank goodness for better car safety and halos once again.

• Heart
I wish Carlos won at McLaren. They would have treated him like a king. I feel like his win is being overlooked by Ferrari which is a shame for him
It’s being overlooked by everyone. 🤣 the race was soooo action packed that the result was the least interesting part.

*Me not knowing how today vent for him* but he just looks so happy here. I've never seen him as attractive, but when he smiles like that i actually find him fuckable. 😂
He’s always fuckable - I am a tad older than him and have always found him fantastic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alex having acute spinal injury sounds very serious, do you think he will be able to race as soon as next weekend?
Acute just means localized... so he could have a swelling or some other small area of damage to his spine.
It could be bad or good but they probably waited so long because its a lot of tests to clear.
Basically wait and see but he sounded like he was ready for rhe next race. I think he will just need to rest.

So lando did lose his shoes at one point after the shoey 😂😂

Shove your feet in my mouth Lando, rub my crotch nice and hard with your feet. 🤤🤤🤤

Probably untimely but despite denmark

This face screams...
Im happy to have my dick sucked and fucked after that start
View attachment 1390190
I want my hands in them beautiful curls in between sucking his dick and eating his ass and worshipping every inch of his body. 🥵🥵🥵

Pierre’s given him a bollocking!
My turn for a bollocking next Pierre!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just messing around on ig and i found this post that looks so much like heidi and her sister follows this page too and i was like 👀
I don’t think this is her. Heidi has a very distinct nose tip that lifts up while this one goes down. Even if, I don’t see anything wrong with that. For whatever reason cosmetic procedures are so stigmatized.

Fernando cracks me up. Really becoming an advanced emoji user
Here he is with FIA president pre race and this is his choice of emoji
1656916162870.png

I don’t think this is her. Heidi has a very distinct nose tip that lifts up while this one goes down. Even if, I don’t see anything wrong with that. For whatever reason cosmetic procedures are so stigmatized.
I mean... lets be real... Heidi is dating DR. A small nose adjustment isn't necessary when seen next to his

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shove your feet in my mouth Lando, rub my crotch nice and hard with your feet. 🤤🤤🤤

I want my hands in them beautiful curls in between sucking his dick and eating his ass and worshipping every inch of his body. 🥵🥵🥵

My turn for a bollocking next Pierre!
You're like the ever ready bunny, always ready to go 😂

• Haha
So uhm, just got home after a ten hour drive, with only one powenapstop, having slept only 2,5 hours tonight, because it got windy, and tents flew everywhere. Heading into the shower now. I'm not bothering catching up, because it's two whole treads to read, and I want to watch quali and race before I go to bed. (Already know the results, and I almost cried when reddit spoiled it for me, I even did a happy dance while driving 150km/h on the highway 😅)

It would be highly appreciated if anyone could just give me a small catch up on what has happened the last few days 😇
I have missed you all while working long days and having the best time at work🥰

@iona.a.smith the Tattle playlist is a banger for long roadtrips, I've been listening to it on repeat on the way up to the camp, and all the way down today 😂 (I do not recommend trying to dance Macarena in your car while driving, but it is kinda possible😂)
Isn’t it just…you can all say thank you to yourselves because it is made from all your wonderful suggestions 😂❤🥹

Also I love you guys but am I duck reading back on this thread 😂

What the tweet says

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Need to see the interview. Send link I'm cool with vpns.
View attachment 1390241
it's 100 percent geo restricted, tried to screenrecord but it's too big
here's the link and I'll add screenshots
time stamp is 55:30
Screenshot_20220704_093737_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_093755_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_093809_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_093816_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_093819_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220704_093829_com.android.chrome.jpg

Wait Max V is also fluent in German?
he is, he does all the interviews for orf/servustv in german - it's pretty similar to dutch and if i remember correctly, he had german influences when younger + with carting he probably picked some words up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.