Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll do a spoiler so you can just scroll past if you want
I bought this co-ord for an event at the end of the month but i don’t know what to do regarding jewellery and heels😂
View attachment 1390132
I’ll leave the advice to the fashionistas here but you’re gonna look banging 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d love to go back. I was there 98 & 99 before you were all born 😂. We went on a coach from Belfast, ferry to Scotland then coach to hotel with transfers to & from Silverstone and GA tickets. I’d rather go on my own, stay in a (nice) campsite but it’s so expensive to book your car on the ferry then you’ve tickets, campsite, food etc after
My dad was there in 99! 🥰 planning to go next year, definitely up for a nosey witches gathering @aidil!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I loved them together 🥰

I also need this red bull person to help me come up with questions since Mickey Talz CLEARLY doesn't know what the little spoon is 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My dad was there in 99! 🥰 planning to go next year, definitely up for a nosey witches gathering @aidil!
That makes me feel old 😂. I was only 24. Schumi crashed and broke both his legs. We’d no idea what had happened. People had radios with them to listen to commentary. No big screens then. That was a good day for the British. DC first, our Eddie Irvine 2nd. Ralf Schumacher was 3rd.

• Heart
Honestly I couldn’t tell you but this set is 😍 you’re gonna look so hot 🥵🥵🥵 even hotter than usual
I’ll leave the advice to the fashionistas here but you’re gonna look banging 😍
Well first of all, that is smoking ❤❤

Secondly nude heels and big earrings??
thank you all so much your all too kind 🥺

I was thinking some big Pearl earrings but I just can’t find any I like 😂 and I’m still stuck on shoes😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That makes me feel old 😂. I was only 24. Schumi crashed and broke both his legs. We’d no idea what had happened. People had radios with them to listen to commentary. No big screens then. That was a good day for the British. DC first, our Eddie Irvine 2nd. Ralf Schumacher was 3rd.
It was a classic!! The at-race experience has changed a bit now 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we have any danes here, even if you are lurking. I hope you and everyone you care about are safe❤❤
Just saw what has happened on the news.

What is happening with our usually very peaceful countries?! Sending every dane arround here some love and a big hug if you need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
thank you all so much your all too kind 🥺

I was thinking some big Pearl earrings but I just can’t find any I like 😂 and I’m still stuck on shoes😅
Pearl earrings would be lovely!! As for shoes probs keep them subtle like a heeled strappy sandal or nude stiletto

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If we have any danes here, even if you are lurking. I hope you and everyone you care about are safe❤❤
Just saw what has happened on the news.

What is happening with our usually very peaceful countries?! Sending every dane arround here some love and a big hug if you need it!
I’ve just saw what’s happened that’s absolutely devastating sending you all so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this is genuinely mental illness tho.. deadass dedicated her entire day to posting about luisa 💀💀
95B46C26-8CA1-47BE-B039-3695F71987C5.jpeg

id rather jump off a bridge than become this obsessed with someone, a WAG especially

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ll do a spoiler so you can just scroll past if you want
I bought this co-ord for an event at the end of the month but i don’t know what to do regarding jewellery and heels😂
View attachment 1390132
I love wearing white with vibrant colours 😬
Orange, fuchsia, yellow, navy... You don't even have to match shoes with the bag 😃
Pearl earrings as on the top and skirt and 👌👌👌👌

• Heart
I love wearing white with vibrant colours 😬
Orange, fuchsia, yellow, navy... You don't even have to match shoes with the bag 😃
Pearl earrings as on the top and skirt and 👌👌👌👌
Ohhh mnz I love this idea add a pop of colour

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.