Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would loooooooove a tattle meetup but the fact tattle is not having private messages and my giphy has 318k views (god knows how many people read thread then 🥶) makes me so scared 😆

Like I'm imagining Carlos' mother coming to beat the tit out of me while you girls are trying to take her off my back 😂
I'll jump up and bite her in the knee like an angry chihuahua or a cocker spaniel 😂😂 someone else will have to try to get her off, I will be defending you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think people are finding your gifs everywhere then, not just on tattle - probably when searching certain keywords and they just happen to find your gifs. I think there are about 200 people here. When you post a pic as a file and it shows the views, there are about 170-200 on average which is just 🤯
Omg that freaks me out even more 😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
I’ll do a spoiler so you can just scroll past if you want
I bought this co-ord for an event at the end of the month but i don’t know what to do regarding jewellery and heels😂
3FADBE9F-7018-484C-BC5A-9A73C4652793.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.