Formula 1 Wags #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake. Why they pit Lando a lap late!? So stupid McLaren. Now gonna be stuck in the usual Alonso train.

Reactions: 6
Thank you ❤❤ seamless thread change at same time as safety car lol.

do we think Hamilton could still get P1??

Reactions: 4
This race is crazy! Lando just lose a place to Alonso 😔 the McLaren strategy is not it this year

Reactions: 1
Why the duck did they pit ricciardo again?? Also mick out the points again, cursed ☹

We should get a job as pit crew with these speedy thread changes. That’s gotta be at least a 2.4 second switch right there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
why am I saying I can’t believe McLaren. Of course I can.
What a mess.
He was set for 4th now he’s 6th. Hopefully he’ll get Alonso on the restart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck did they put ricciardo again?? Also mick out the points again, cursed ☹
It was a free stop for Daniel, he had a big enough gap.

why do Mclarens strategists suck so hard
There wasn’t anything they could do, the box was occupied with Daniel. Because of their positions on track he had to do another half a lap. That’s always a risk with safety cars.

Reactions: 3
So annoyed. Can only assume Lando didn't want to pit initially surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.