Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delurking to say that Sebastian Vettel is so articulate and such a great role model. Also Sky obviously cut off Lando’s comments at the beginning of the press conference.
100%, Seb is just the best. I wish I could speak and convey my thoughts that well in English, let alone a second language. Big love to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This persons story that Lu has shared is absolutely heartbreaking 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This persons story that Lu has shared is absolutely heartbreaking 😭

I really don’t want to come across wrong here in any way but could you maybe put this in a spoiler as it’s a very triggering subject x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alex and ted are my favourite duo in the paddock, every interview is a potluck and they’re so funny together 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Charles saying Lewis is a 8th time world champion hahahaha the Lestappen enemy situation won't die entirely

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really don’t want to come across wrong here in any way but could you maybe put this in a spoiler as it’s a very triggering subject x
So sorry! Didn’t mean to trigger anyone, did want to put the spoiler but can’t get it to work, I’ve deleted the link but if anyone wants to read they can go through Lu’s story

• Heart
So sorry! Didn’t mean to trigger anyone, did want to put the spoiler but can’t get it to work, I’ve deleted the link but if anyone wants to read they can go through Lu’s story
Thank you so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't worry about it ❤ it's all good

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone at Silverstone, what’s the weather forecast like? There is an insane thunderstorm where I am currently down south, it is absolutely pissing it down 😬😳

Reactions: 7
Anyone at Silverstone, what’s the weather forecast like? There is an insane thunderstorm where I am currently down south, it is absolutely pissing it down 😬😳
According to Natalie it's just started raining. Forecast says definitely rain tomorrow and Saturday as well, Sunday keeps changing. Weatherwoman Imola at your service.

• Heart
According to Natalie it's just started raining. Forecast says definitely rain tomorrow and Saturday as well, Sunday keeps changing. Weatherwoman Imola at your service.
This could be interesting, out of curiosity anyone know when the last rainy British GP was, I feel like I only remember it being absolutely boiling hot 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.