Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lewis to Crofty bc he's in the press con room: What are you doing here? You're never here!

This could be interesting, out of curiosity anyone know when the last rainy British GP was, I feel like I only remember it being absolutely boiling hot ๐Ÿ˜…
I don't know if it was the last one, 2008 was a great one though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This could be interesting, out of curiosity anyone know when the last rainy British GP was, I feel like I only remember it being absolutely boiling hot ๐Ÿ˜…
Was it not the second 2020 race?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if it was the last one, 2008 was a great one though
Ah bit before my time, sadly 10 year old me hadnโ€™t yet jumped on the fast car hype ๐Ÿ˜‚

but I have f1 tv so Iโ€™ll have to jump into the archives and check it out ๐Ÿ’–

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Max just been asked about nelson comments. Just said it starts with education teaching right from wrong basically.

Reactions: 8
Max looks like he's shitting himself
I said heโ€™ll be a hypocrite whatever he said. โ€˜Education is where it starts, at homeโ€™ yes it does of course but then itโ€™s odd to think about what Kelly might be implementing on his stepchild of sorts after liking what she did, like what kind of education is happening in your home my friend

I get that he's not Kelly and I don't think he's sharing her beliefs by default but it leaves a bad taste in a way, saying it's important what happens at home when he's raising a child with a partner that's liking posts defending racism, I'd like to think he's teaching her how to be better but I don't know how true that'd be - but I hope that's the case

Last edited:
I think max addressed that well? He said it wasnโ€™t right and that it starts with education

Reactions: 5
Charles saying Lewis is a 8th time world champion hahahaha the Lestappen enemy situation won't die entirely
just a language inchident
he really said that? LOL
(Max to me seems more fond of Charles than Charles is of him, so he will be heartbroken LOL)

What Lewis said is so beautiful and I hope it gets shared EVERYWHERE
I can't watch the press conf., will watch them later, but I am happy in advance :) that Lewis said something beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
14000C85-522C-4574-AB26-0550CE4936D7.jpeg

Got to love the British fans. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Also seen that his membership of BRDC has been suspended.

kind of felt sorry for max as there was no way for him to answer that question and come out of it well ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ One of those dammed whatever he did type situations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
kind of felt sorry for max as there was no way for him to answer that question and come out of it well ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ One of those dammed whatever he did type situations.
Yeah there's no way to address it without calling out his family which I get why he's not wanting to do it. He's in the trickiest of situations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.