Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah bit before my time, sadly 10 year old me hadn’t yet jumped on the fast car hype 😂

but I have f1 tv so I’ll have to jump into the archives and check it out 💖
Ah stop you're making me feel old now 😂😂

Too close 😂😂 jk
I'm not a Daniel stan but bleeping hell that look he's giving her 🥵🥵🥵 I'm sure it was literally only for a second but the wet floor sign would be required 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the FIA decided to change a bunch of regulations (again...). And the one concerning the PU reliability doesn't sit right with me. Basically a team will be allow to change the PU for another PU with a different specification under parc fermé (before if you did this you had to start from the pitlane). They said they did this "in the wake of a spate of reliability failures by teams this year". It is strange that teams are not complaining this time when they were all very vocal about how unfair the rule change for the porpoising was because "only one team suffer from it" 🙄
I'm sorry but reliability is a part of the sport, if your PU is not reliable that is a you problem... I find this really unfair tbh, and this time they can't say that the FIA is favouring Mercedes

FIA have always favoured Ferrari in the end. No matter what it always comes back to giving Ferrari a leg up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.