Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weather wise itโ€™s been pretty cloudy had one pretty heavy shower but only lasted for about 20 mins. A bit chilly but maybe thatโ€™s just me ๐Ÿคฃ
Keep us updated on weather!! Iโ€™m trying to pack but the forecast keeps changing hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Daniels mum is with him.
Happy for him.
And Blake of course.
Michael.
Lots of love from the Netherlands.๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Reactions: 4
Wow I have only just seen Alpines #RacHer campaign, so nice to see somebody standing up for the females in the sport ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•

some of the tweets theyโ€™ve shared are so dumb, who doesnโ€™t know Lewis Hamilton ๐Ÿ˜‚

1656602177337.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the FIA decided to change a bunch of regulations (again...). And the one concerning the PU reliability doesn't sit right with me. Basically a team will be allow to change the PU for another PU with a different specification under parc fermรฉ (before if you did this you had to start from the pitlane). They said they did this "in the wake of a spate of reliability failures by teams this year". It is strange that teams are not complaining this time when they were all very vocal about how unfair the rule change for the porpoising was because "only one team suffer from it" ๐Ÿ™„
I'm sorry but reliability is a part of the sport, if your PU is not reliable that is a you problem... I find this really unfair tbh, and this time they can't say that the FIA is favouring Mercedes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Which one of you was this??
What's going on in cinnamons head?!
It's empty, for sure. But when it's empty, where does she find all these nonsense?!
Also, does she ever thinks about "how would it feel when someone does this to me?". So does she thinks before she acts?!
Probably not....

I am cathing up on tattle, but there are a lot of stupid people in this world (piquet, Cinnamon, Bernie, etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So the FIA decided to change a bunch of regulations (again...). And the one concerning the PU reliability doesn't sit right with me. Basically a team will be allow to change the PU for another PU with a different specification under parc fermรฉ (before if you did this you had to start from the pitlane). They said they did this "in the wake of a spate of reliability failures by teams this year". It is strange that teams are not complaining this time when they were all very vocal about how unfair the rule change for the porpoising was because "only one team suffer from it" ๐Ÿ™„
I'm sorry but reliability is a part of the sport, if your PU is not reliable that is a you problem... I find this really unfair tbh, and this time they can't say that the FIA is favouring Mercedes

This is total double standards with regard to the stance on porpoising. Doesnโ€™t sit right with me either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Completely agree. Doesnโ€™t sit right. Reliability is very much part of the sport. If it was just merc engines there would be an outcry..

oh, the dramatic effect of Will's pauses must be good when it's aired on such big screen ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you'll have a lot of fun:love: Please send some kisses in Lewis' direction from me :love:๐Ÿ˜˜
The fact itโ€™s the Abu Dhabi episode as well ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.