Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup πŸ˜‚ 2-3 thread on race weekend πŸ˜‚ plus tmrw we will have DR birthday spam πŸ˜‚ Oh they are lucky and hopefully they will have a great time ☺
Tbh there was a period a month or so ago where 2-3 threads per week was slow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but are moving at a slightly slower/more normal pace now πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh there was a period a month or so ago where 2-3 threads per week was slow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but are moving at a slightly slower/more normal pace now πŸ˜‚
I love how we have at least one Charles/Max battle per race but overall the season is boooooring

Memes are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the drivers press conferences on sky. George doing nothing to make me feel any different about him being Mr PR.
Or maybe it’s his accent. I don’t know what it is.

Reactions: 9
Yeah we actually have a life and thread last for 4 days now πŸ˜‚ I think thread 69 was fastest in Wags thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t had a chance to catch up but πŸ‘‹ Silverstone is great so far and lots of support for Hamilton!
CA4D0260-BED8-4B15-94AC-885E12F4D1BE.jpeg
E420797A-14D6-47E8-B4C0-9D756E77226C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMGGG how did I not know there was an F1 thread?! Hello my peoples :sneaky:
Welcome to the madness! We love to thirst about the drivers (most of the time), talk about f1 (from time to time) and callikg people out (when needed but we have done that a lot over the last few days) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Delurking to say that Sebastian Vettel is so articulate and such a great role model. Also Sky obviously cut off Lando’s comments at the beginning of the press conference.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.