Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This could be interesting, out of curiosity anyone know when the last rainy British GP was, I feel like I only remember it being absolutely boiling hot πŸ˜…
My first ever F1 memory is of (I am going to presume Silverstone) seeing TV shots of the crowds sitting under umbrellas in the pouring rain with Umbrella by Thianna being played on the background. God knows how many years ago that was but considering I don’t come from an F1 watching family, it must have been when it was still on freeview TV in the UK and there must have been nothing else on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The restaurant Mick was at with Justine has shared the message he wrote at their wall and it’s just… πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
E278AFE4-5DB4-4C6A-9BF1-7E09E132D14F.jpeg
5890A5E9-A207-4E60-9A49-9973FA204318.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From f1 tiktoks to the paddock and presenting for f1 TV this weekend πŸ‘πŸ»
She's great. I'd much rather see F1 tiktok creators at the paddock than celebrities. Yes, they might not be well known faces but at least they would really relish the opportunity to be there at a grand prix.

Martin's gonna have an absolute hell of it with all the celebrities expected this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Waiting for "from tattle to the paddock and presenting"

But they don't have the guts do to it

Oh honey no . If there will be something like from tattle it definitely will be into driver’s room as a Wag πŸ˜‚ Your chance will be in Hungary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's great. I'd much rather see F1 tiktok creators at the paddock than celebrities. Yes, they might not be well known faces but at least they would really relish the opportunity to be there at a grand prix.

Martin's gonna have an absolute hell of it with all the celebrities expected this weekend.
Yeah same , people who actually cares and love f1 πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
So weather wise it’s been pretty cloudy had one pretty heavy shower but only lasted for about 20 mins. A bit chilly but maybe that’s just me 🀣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.