Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending everyone big hugs, I know these past few days have been a lot and feel it with myself, so I just hope you guys all know to take care of yourself (as @1millionjellybeans said so beautifully ❤) and you’re all loved
This race weekend will be overshadowed with all that’s happened but I hope it’ll still be enjoyable, especially to those that are going ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sending everyone big hugs, I know these past few days have been a lot and feel it with myself, so I just hope you guys all know to take care of yourself (as @1millionjellybeans said so beautifully ❤) and you’re all loved
This race weekend will be overshadowed with all that’s happened but I hope it’ll still be enjoyable, especially to those that are going ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never noticed before but Lando’s videographer is low-key kinda hot (in the all black)

is this Ash? Can’t say I’ve ever actually seen his face before, I just know that’s who does his social media stuff 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just realised that the press conference will be today after format changes. Let's see ....

Reactions: 5

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning everyone!

I just checked the cinnamon account for the first time, I’ve read about it here but god is so much worse than I expected.

I don’t think my anxiety could handle been famous is amazing how mentally strong the drivers are, handling all the pressure from the sport plus the craziness from those accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
1st Wag of the day ☺
also no picture of Daniel . I bet he had a cute outfit on and nothing 😂 but when he wear ugly 500$ poncho or hoodie , his pictures are everywhere 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
47C6068E-05A1-40AF-A7B7-525DA64DB7AE.png

Reactions: 8
Hahaha, yes I can see it moves quickly! My sister and BIL are at Silverstone this weekend, I'm very jealous! Fingers crossed I can get tickets for next year!
Yup 😂 2-3 thread on race weekend 😂 plus tmrw we will have DR birthday spam 😂 Oh they are lucky and hopefully they will have a great time ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.