Formula 1 Wags #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Silverstone week ❤
Nelson Piquet is cancelled 👎🏻
DR birthday spam on Friday 🥹
Driver n.9 is cancelled too so happy 109 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Silverstone week ❤
Nelson Piquet is cancelled 👎🏻
DR birthday spam on Friday 🥹
Driver n.9 is cancelled too so happy 109 😂❤
Happy new thread. I erased the last f1 driver n°9 from my memory so let's celebrate the driver n°9 before him who just won one of the biggest motorsport event last month 😁😁
Screenshot_20220628-132629_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-132636_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello guys! I'm back.

Nelson Piquet is one disgusting piece of tit.
So is Jos Verstappen.

Also, I know that Max and Kelly are not like this (hopefully), but the hate comments towards Kelly and Max are disgusting. Sad to see that they have asshole fathers, and they have to bear this burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Happy #109 🤍
Hope you’re all doing well and having a great day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It tells you all you need to know when a young driver caught on video using racist language is named and shamed (quite rightly) and we are at least told that the matter is being 'investigated'.... and the same thing happens with an older former driver who clearly has more influence in F1 and suddenly nobody (as in F1, FIA etc) wants to say his name when they put out a vague condemnation of racist language.

Reactions: 11
My GOAT Lewis, always fighting!

Piquet is disgusting and he should be banned from F1

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was blissfully unaware of what was going on when I was still at work and bought myself a doughnut as a reward for going to work with headaches. Little did I know I'd really need that doughnut today with Nelson being a disgusting pig. Not KrispyKreme, don't worry.
That's not what I was hoping for when I asked for some f1 content this week. The fact that Lewis is as composed, kind, thoughtful, and an all around amazing person when I can only imagine the tit he wades through on a daily basis speaks volumes about his character. F1 doesn't deserve him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No wonder why Piquet is not celebrated, and Piquet Jr. is too. I have always wondered why he isn't as 'celebrated' with the likes of Senna, Fittipaldi, Mansell, Barichello and Messa.

He was a good driver during his run.

And now, he totally deserves the heat.

Reactions: 11
No wonder why Piquet is not celebrated, and Piquet Jr. is too. I have always wondered why he isn't as 'celebrated' with the likes of Senna, Fittipaldi, Mansell, Barichello and Messa.

He was a good driver during his run.

And now, he totally deserves the heat.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he somehow connected to the Brazilian president? That awful guy? And that's what people tried to hate Kelly for but she seems to be quite liberal so that's not holding up.

Love this

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he somehow connected to the Brazilian president? That awful guy? And that's what people tried to hate Kelly for but she seems to be quite liberal so that's not holding up.

Love this
Yep, during one of the Brazilian independence day parades President Bolsonaro was driven by Nelson Piquet in a Rolls Royce.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.