Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so hard for me to write ๐Ÿ˜ฐ but I think these pics are from his lord have mercy ๐Ÿ•Š man bun era ๐Ÿ˜จ
That's why it may look thin

Man bun era gave us Michael playing football - don't disrespect man bun like that
*will be posting the pictures when I find them but I feel like you know which ones I mean

EDIT found them (could also not be bun era sorry, still hot)
1655482679799.png

tumblr_06c5e3b9241027b1fee0c45c74373cfe_46af5e94_1280.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When there are girls throwing themselves at you wherever you go but you had to bring your mom to the race

1655481909643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pierre saying he โ€˜tried to take him behindโ€™ about Max

WHAT

โ€˜Finally Ehโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚ also a cool helmet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve found the perfect pictures to piss off @Futtrit but honestly they piss me off as well because I want to see port cops abs ffs
I am so hungry

I don't know how you call it in English, but that Kym annoys me with his captions when he posts stuff.
You say: Give me the ick? Cringe? Or something like that?!

Dan-tera?!?!

View attachment 1349964
His hairline is perfect. He just has like weird five head.
Credit: fellow curly haired human who is a woman with the same hairline

I will blindly defend his hairline and curls to death.

Cute chaos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So what is the truth? Were they really teammates or just both really bad and didn't want to tell it ? ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So many messages to catch up on! Iโ€™ve been fully booked with clinics from 8.30am-6pm with the pollen count threatening to assassinate me all day - nothing left to give now! ๐Ÿ˜…

Sofa.
PJs.
Starbucks.
F1.
You guys.
WHAT A FRIDAY ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

Prepare for reaction spam once Iโ€™m home! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.