Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are the first person except him who called him by that nickname 😆
I'm not calling him that on a regular basis, I just had to say that Isa needs to get some spice in her Vanilla ice cream 😂

Ah i'm so happy, French TV has Romain Grosjean and Kimi ex engineer Julien Simon-Chautemps as pundits this weekend. Will be way more interesting than with Jacques Villeneuve. And be really needed this weekend to explain the new rules with the porpoising 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Christ those clouds look so ominous! Happy to see Jenson 😍 I’ve just turned on the TV - what did Sky say about the Naomi thing then? So glad they addressed it!

I was about to call you fancy for having champagne but I’ve just seen the rest of your posts - CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you for being a boss lady! 😍 Enjoy that champers!
Thanks ❤ I was thinking about spraying it all over! I actually bought my first house, I think it's about to sink in 😂

Will be opening the sims and figure out a floor plan, and what I need to get 😂

Has anyone else seen that video of Charles hugging and kissing Pierre's parents? I can't link it here for whatever reason but it made me cry a bit

I love that Sky is making a big point to talk about how disgusting it is what happened to Naomi - having all drivers speak about it as well, really great stuff by Sky
Where is it ?

Reactions: 1
Happy new thread nosey witches.
Ive been real lifing hard. What’s the gossip?

Reactions: 3
No grid penalty for Charles for now, he didn't change his turbo. But yuki will start at the back of the grid, he will take his 4th engine

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@Minttu just saw you post from earlier CONGRATULATIONS ❤❤
Thanks love❤

And also, thank you to all of you who said that the last one wasn't "the one" I feel more comfortable with this house. I can't wait to lay down a new floor all by myself 🙈 I'll be the handywoman by the end of this 😂

• Heart
No grid penalty for Charles for now, he didn't change his turbo. But yuki will start at the back of the grid, he will take his 4th engine
Not yet, Ferrari will decide based on today - there could well be a change overnight with a subsequent penalty

Reactions: 4
I don't, I've just lit a regular candle as I do pretty much every night for the vibes 😂 it turns into a papaya manifestation candle on race weekends
ah i expected that answer, will keep looking for an actual papaya candle 😂 but still, love them vibes

• Heart
I was just thinking to myself, those clouds are going in an Eastern ish direction. And when the report on weather came up it said north east. I am a real weather geek 😂

Reactions: 1
I would just like to take this time to say my offer of getting a tattoo if Daniel finished top 6 was only valid for last weekend. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.