Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many messages to catch up on! I’ve been fully booked with clinics from 8.30am-6pm with the pollen count threatening to assassinate me all day - nothing left to give now! πŸ˜…

Sofa.
PJs.
Starbucks.
F1.
You guys.
WHAT A FRIDAY πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ

Prepare for reaction spam once I’m home! πŸ˜‚
I see what you wrote, and I'm switching out Starbucks with champagne and a tired dog on my lapπŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sky's got Danica again, I respect her as a racing driver but I don't really enjoy her as a F1 journalist

Ok they've also got Jenson, I'm happy again

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen that video of Charles hugging and kissing Pierre's parents? I can't link it here for whatever reason but it made me cry a bit

I love that Sky is making a big point to talk about how disgusting it is what happened to Naomi - having all drivers speak about it as well, really great stuff by Sky

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If there is a big difference in the times set by the 2 Mercedes cars in fp1 it could be explained by the dact that the 2 cars will not be running with the same floor

There are some fun looking clouds in the distance there despite the current weather by the looks of it!

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see McLaren split strategy this early on, Lando doing cool down laps, Daniel isn't
They have to get all the data they can before the rain hits

Reactions: 7
Also Canada is notorious for track evolution so don't be surprised to see a Williams in the top 5 at some point πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ those clouds look so ominous! Happy to see Jenson 😍 I’ve just turned on the TV - what did Sky say about the Naomi thing then? So glad they addressed it!

I see what you wrote, and I'm switching out Starbucks with champagne and a tired dog on my lapπŸ₯°
I was about to call you fancy for having champagne but I’ve just seen the rest of your posts - CONGRATULATIONS! So proud of you for being a boss lady! 😍 Enjoy that champers!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There are some fun looking clouds in the distance there despite the current weather by the looks of it!
I haven't really decided what I think about the clouds yet πŸ™ˆ

I have decided, one of the big grey clouds look heavy, its kind of windy.
The only thing is if I have seen correct the wind is blowing the wrong way, and that means the clouds are going the wrong way.

(Hi, my name is Minttu, I am a weather geek, and love rain and thunderstorms)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.