Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’ve just had a few terrible hours. Too hot, extremely hungry as I hadn’t eaten anything today, car wouldn’t start, terrible grocery run, annoyed by literally every breathing human 😂 so I need some good F1 stuff to happen today

• Heart
Reactions: 12
F1 made an article about the porpoising and the video in it is really interesting to understand who if affected or not with a lot of datas and graphics so quite easy to understand even if you are not a tech pro. It was made after the spain GP so they don't have the datas from baku. But surprisingly Mercedes was one of the team with the less porpoising in Spain. And haas porpoising is getting worst at the end of the race when the car is low on fuel which is kind of weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
F1 made an article about the porpoising and the video in it is really interesting to understand who if affected or not with a lot of datas and graphics so quite easy to understand even if you are not a tech pro. It was made after the spain GP so they don't have the datas from baku. But surprisingly Mercedes was one of the team with the less porpoising in Spain.

That’s because in Baku they were bottoming out, not just porpoising. Given the bumpy nature of the track the underbody of the car would constantly hit the surface. The same issue McLaren had. Could’ve also been fixed by raising the ride height. Or a softer suspension. In Spain there are no bumps so less bouncing overall because there’s less bottoming out but still porpoising. So Merc might have fixed their porpoising on certain tracks but not the bottoming out.
I’d be careful with predictions about who’ll be affected or not by the rule change, it’s easy to get hopes up but essentially no one is safe depending on what they decide the limit will be.

Reactions: 6
That’s because in Baku they were bottoming out, not just porpoising. Given the bumpy nature of the track the underbody of the car would constantly hit the surface. The same issue McLaren had. Could’ve also been fixed by raising the ride height. Or a softer suspension. In Spain there are no bumps so less bouncing overall because there’s less bottoming out but still porpoising. So Merc might have fixed their porpoising on certain tracks but not the bottoming out.
I’d be careful with predictions about who’ll be affected or not by the rule change, it’s easy to get hopes up but essentially no one is safe depending on what they decide the limit will be.
Oh i'm not doing any prediction and neither are the guys in the video, it is really datas from Australia, Monaco and Spain. I still find it interesting to have like a global vision about it and see that teams can be affected in different ways (but maybe that's just because i'm a datas nerd 😅)

Last edited:
What in the Ryanair is this. Haas is so lucky

Funny how the caption fact didn't come to my mind in any point
All I was thinking is about people from top row farting in the faces of people at the bottom

I'm such an elegant lady, a rose in a human form, I know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to the fanpage, Heidi is in NY. Does she still live there full time for her acting? Idk why I got the impression she lived in Monaco full time with Daniel.

The confusing logistics of the rich 😅

Reactions: 8
LOL I had a dream I went on a date with Daniel, although Port Cop tagged along and would talk for Daniel 🙄 Anyway I just wanted to have a good time and have some drinks but they were both boring and left hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching a video and got an AlphaTauri ad with Pierre and i was thinking:
- Pierre : gorgeous as always
- Suit: beige but OK

Screenshot_20220617-151016_Formula 1.jpg

And then i saw the shoes, what are these???? 😱 And why wearing them with a suit ? 😂

P.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh i'm not doing any prediction and neither are the guys in the video, it is really datas from Australia, Monaco and Spain. I still find it interesting to have like a global vision about it and see that teams can be affected in different ways (but maybe that's just because i'm a datas nerd 😅)
No I love it too don’t worry 😂❤

According to the fanpage, Heidi is in NY. Does she still live there full time for her acting? Idk why I got the impression she lived in Monaco full time with Daniel.

The confusing logistics of the rich 😅
Maybe she has more places she lives? Or maybe she is staying with her sister or mom? They live in NYC i think? (I read that somewhere, i don't remember where. Maybe here? I lurked a long time before i became active here).

By the way. How does the fanpage know?! They could be wrong too. Maybe she is already in Montreal

Reactions: 4
I was watching a video and got an AlphaTauri ad with Pierre and i was thinking:
- Pierre : gorgeous as always
- Suit: beige but OK

View attachment 1349858

And then i saw the shoes, what are these???? 😱 And why wearing them with a suit ? 😂

View attachment 1349860
Nooooo Bla Bla noooooooooooo

Maybe she has more places she lives? Or maybe she is staying with her sister or mom? They live in NYC i think? (I read that somewhere, i don't remember where. Maybe here? I lurked a long time before i became active here).

By the way. How does the fanpage know?! They could be wrong too. Maybe she is already in Montreal
Oh how I want Heidi to post something from Montreal/LA/Portugal/Monaco/Austria just to prove the page is wrong

Ugh

• Haha
Hey hey! Happy #105 and @Minttu congrats on getting the house you wanted! That must be so exciting!
Also glad to see this thread is dedicated to Seb. It seems I busted out my Canva skills at the right time with my lily crown Seb!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny how the caption fact didn't come to my mind in any point
All I was thinking is about people from top row farting in the faces of people at the bottom

I'm such an elegant lady, a rose in a human form, I know

Monza, why are you stealing my thoughts? 😂😂
We're all ladies here, aren't we? 🤷‍♀️

Also just want to say thank you all for the congratulations on the house❤ Can't wait to move in there in just a few weeks🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by😘❤

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it 🙈
Buzzing for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.