Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she has more places she lives? Or maybe she is staying with her sister or mom? They live in NYC i think? (I read that somewhere, i don't remember where. Maybe here? I lurked a long time before i became active here).

By the way. How does the fanpage know?! They could be wrong too. Maybe she is already in Montreal
Her mother lives in Portugal, Heidi comes here often specially in the summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i really don't want to be the person to ruin everybody's mood but i feel it's something important and this is a f1 thread after all:
jules, you would have been 32 by now, today you'll be remembered - can't believe it's been 7 years already
we miss you. fly high JB 🤍🕊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
My opinion about the car picture, I think it’s Nick Thimm next to Michael in the backseat.
Next weekend it’s Goodwood festival of speed.
I think Daniel and Lando are there with McLaren.

Reactions: 3
i really don't want to be the person to ruin everybody's mood but i feel it's something important and this is a f1 thread after all:
jules, you would have been 32 by now, today you'll be remembered - can't believe it's been 7 years already
we miss you. fly high JB 🤍🕊
A woman jumped in front of the train as I won the highest bid today. Let's say that's a downer for something that should have been a happy moments.
This is how life is, full of joy and sorrow. Ups and downs. And everything can change on just a blink of a moment.

We all miss Jules❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve found the perfect pictures to piss off @Futtrit but honestly they piss me off as well because I want to see port cops abs ffs
I feel like I had seen a couple of those photos so many times and never knew when and where it was from! My thirst for DR comes back in full force when I see them 🥵 IDK about Futritt but I enjoyed them so thanks Imola haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how you call it in English, but that Kym annoys me with his captions when he posts stuff.
You say: Give me the ick? Cringe? Or something like that?!

Dan-tera?!?!

Screenshot_20220617-163826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.