Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
i really don't want to be the person to ruin everybody's mood but i feel it's something important and this is a f1 thread after all:
jules, you would have been 32 by now, today you'll be remembered - can't believe it's been 7 years already
we miss you. fly high JB 🤍🕊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Happy #105 everyone!
It is time to hit the track in Canada, let's see if this new technical directive for the propoising will change anything in the pack order!

This thread will be in honour of the one and only Sebastian Vettel 😁

am.jpg
seb.jpg
vettel.jpg

And also our favourite Mexican Indycar driver Pato O'Ward ;)

pat.jpg
oward.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Minttu

VIP Member
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by😘❤

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Bobby1743

VIP Member
@monza i just realized , Heidi is not in NY 😂 this is what you wanted 😂😂 someone had a wrong information 😂

Happy Father’s day 🧡
Love that Mc Laren post.....
Cherish every moment with your dad.

My dad died almost 4 years ago..... today i miss him even more.....😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

90sgirl

VIP Member
57286A20-099F-42D1-B6E7-3B34D137F29F.jpeg

I don’t know why this picture is making me laugh so hard. Is this Checo off to join Pierre in his whora the explorer ways 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dandree

VIP Member
Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg :love:
Loving Pierres slag era and hope more is coming :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pole er bear

VIP Member
One thing I just remembered about valtteri from previous threads
He's spoken openly about struggling with an eating disorder earlier on before the weight was standardized by FIA. Google it for more bit really hard to hear how bad it was
I think that was also part of the reason behind his divorce he was depressed and just not present. I think he said he failed his marriage because he failed to be a good partner. Apparently Finnish divorce isn't quick or easy.
So all of this to say, when I see that man and his naked ass on a Aspen creek, with his girlfriend he loves and who makes him happy. Yeah I'm just stokes to have him where he is now on the other side of it.
Anyway just to say people can have alot going on. Even when every thing seems perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 17

imolathesecond

VIP Member
They are so happy for him ❤ Justine couldn’t stop smiling, it’s so sweet

If this were Luisa, Heidi or Kelly though everyone would be up in arms already calling them attention seekers 😂 oh the double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 15

lozzzzzzy

hello everyone 🙂 yesterday seeing the cars on track was UNREAL and kind of coming to terms with the fact that these people are real. looking forwards to quali today 🤩

• Heart
I'll never understand this "outfit"
Like girl, you realise we still see you? 😅

I remember the times Daniel was getting huge amount of crap because of hiding Heidi and people where saying "who do they think they are with all that hiding, no one cares really"

Well... *insert Khaby 🤷‍♀️ video*

I understand privacy but this is absurd 😆
Tbf I don't think she's being hidden/hides in the same way as Heidi, she's in loads of photos with him, I just don't think she's comfortable in front of the camera and that's fair enough. I wish we knew more about her but, whilst not agreeing with the shit that Luisa and Heidi get, she's never posted "hinty" posts or had Mick discuss his relationship status on a public forum. My guess is, with their families privacy stance, that's a no go area for anyone interviewing him.
Agree the outfit is odd but assuming she didn't think she would be on camera...you can tell from her body language she's uncomfortable so she gets a pass from me. She's clearly trying to avoid being centre of attention. At least she didn't run away 🤣

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Just going to say on Justine and her outfit, I love how low key she is. She’s just there to support Mick and be there for him. No hiring a stylist and making herself visible for the cameras like Carmen and others 😬 I don’t think Justine should be criticised for wearing casual low key outfit when she’s clearly trying to be in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 14