Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you pay attention to the captions๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I will just watch the pictures Kym posts and don't read

Screenshot_20220617-173350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#105 sad that we wonโ€™t have a drivers number on the title anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚ moving at the speed of light

Reactions: 1
Happy race weekend! Could potentially be an interesting shake up. Maybe? Hopefully? Would love to see my "elderly" drivers at the top on Sunday...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is hilarious

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh God they all need saving, they're probably at a point where they're mentally bouncing after being asked about it so much
1655481909643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a bit thin on top then he is now but hey I still wouldnโ€™t kick him out of bed for eating a packet of taytos
This is so hard for me to write ๐Ÿ˜ฐ but I think these pics are from his lord have mercy ๐Ÿ•Š man bun era ๐Ÿ˜จ
That's why it may look thin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.