Formula 1 Wags #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #105 everyone!
It is time to hit the track in Canada, let's see if this new technical directive for the propoising will change anything in the pack order!

This thread will be in honour of the one and only Sebastian Vettel ๐Ÿ˜

am.jpg
seb.jpg
vettel.jpg

And also our favourite Mexican Indycar driver Pato O'Ward ;)

pat.jpg
oward.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy new thread guys! Iโ€™ll pretty much miss everything apart from the race Sunday because of work but maybe thatโ€™s a blessing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by๐Ÿ˜˜โค

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg :love:
Loving Pierres slag era and hope more is coming :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy Seb-thread!

So, life update from me: I've forgotten my sunglasses at home and I am currently in the city. Someone got hit by the train I took into the city. Ended up taking the bus to the city. But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by๐Ÿ˜˜โค

I'm so ready to call it a weekend in just three hours. Celebrating with champagne and buying a bottle of vintage white wine to have when I just feel like it ๐Ÿ™ˆ
A Seb thread AND a @Minttu celebration thread....what a Friday! On a late shift today so should be home for FP2.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Seb-thread!

Big congratulations ๐Ÿฅณ Iโ€™m so happy for you ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy #105 you lovely lovely nosey hitches!! I know Iโ€™ve not been as active recently but really life is hard atm for various reasons. So thanks for putting a smile on my face whenever I pop in โคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Seb-thread!

But before getting on the bus, I got the call that I had the highest bid! I got the frikkin' house I wanted!! It's out in the countryside, and I will always have a spare room for you guys on standby if you want to drop by๐Ÿ˜˜โค
That is wonderfull news!! Congratulations!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

8bafd9e60b03b30d5f7c93540b778f90.jpg

Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg.
Hope you feel a bit better now!?

Happy #105 you lovely lovely nosey hitches!! I know Iโ€™ve not been as active recently but really life is hard atm for various reasons. So thanks for putting a smile on my face whenever I pop in โคโค
Real life can be really stupid and hard sometimes.
Hope things will better for you soon.
Happy we can make you smile sometimes.
Big hug for you too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you think it will have an effect on the order? It will definitely be interesting!
It could, I think it really depends on the limit. But the teams that had very little porpoising wonโ€™t have to change their cars as much as like Merc
Although a bunch of cars that didnโ€™t have porpoising had bottoming out, like McLaren, in bumpy tracks so Iโ€™m expecting those teams to be affected as well

Reactions: 7
Hi gals , so much real liffing and still recovering from surgery. Spent last 3 days catching up with last threads omg :love:
Loving Pierres slag era and hope more is coming :devilish:
Yey so happy that you are back and I hope that you feel better โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.