Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Landoโ€™s brother got another dog an I am obsessed, I just really love dogs and Iโ€™d give a lot to pet these cuties
I swear just a fee days I was telling my mum how Iโ€™d name my dog Mokka if I had one

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Landoโ€™s brother got another dog an I am obsessed, I just really love dogs and Iโ€™d give a lot to pet these cuties
I can't take dogs with "poo" in the name of their breed seriously. Sorry, not sorry.
But I love dogs no matter the breed or mix, so I would snuggle and pet them either way ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lando channeling his inner seb on the last Quadrant story ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
*the screenshot is ๐Ÿ’ฉ sorry

Screenshot_20220613-190016_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220613-190152_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Canadian Race Week! This is quite a busy week for me IRL which is why I've been away since Thursday but of course I had to come back for my home race! I wasn't following F1 the last time there was a race in Montreal but I'm super excited to see what races here are like ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

* obligatory delicious poutine footage for Montreal Grand Prix

Also I've missed way too many threads to really catch up but are there any other highlights apart from the podcast? Missed you lovely people!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.