Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say perhaps not overplaying it, because Lewis looked awful yesterday, but highlighting it an awful lot to get people talking with the goal of getting the FIA to change the rules which is just an unsportsmanlike thing to do when the solution is at hand. That’s what I’ve been trying to express but my brain is a bit mush today. 🥴
I admire your multi lingual brain immensely you badass German/Turkish witch! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando about the porpossing. He knows it is there. But also said Mercedes can fix it a bit theirselves by putting the car a bit heigher. But that will me negative for racingresults. So he thinks they are a bit overcomplaining. Asking for an investigetion is easier and maybe they don't have to do things on the car.

Translation of the title of the article
Norris waves away Mercedes porpoising criticism: "I'm not complaining"

I think Lando is seeing it the right way.. Other drivers also have pain, but not as much as Mercedes. Simpel conclusion, Mercedes can do something first to make the porpossing less. Complaining and not first searching for a solution( isomething that i also learn my kids) is stupid.
About the porpoissing (i don't know how to write this word) it is there, and the FIA should look at it.

I know there was also a talk about this on tattle today. But i was at work and not able to read it reallý good. So when this is already placed i am sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed the podcast! Dax seems like a really good friend
It was really great, I'm still holding onto hope that he's recorded one with Lando as well after meeting him at the Miami Hilton party but the better part of me knows that that's probably a no. He's a great interviewer, it's more of a conversation. Although that's probably because he genuinely likes Daniel and they're friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was really great, I'm still holding onto hope that he's recorded one with Lando as well after meeting him at the Miami Hilton party but the better part of me knows that that's probably a no
I love how he was calling Blake ‘Blakey’ 😂 ya I’d love one with Lando too I think Dax asks really good ‘human question’ which gives an unique insight

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which WAG has the right to wear this to the paddock? (Which F1 driver gives he best head) (obviously Lewis and Pierre can be included)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Drivers where in the same plane altogether flying to Canada today.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.