Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this was mentioned already but there’s a new Armchair Expert podcast with DR! It’s kinda long, I love listening to Daniel ☺
Happy Canada race week!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if this was mentioned already but there’s a new Armchair Expert podcast with DR! It’s kinda long, I love listening to Daniel ☺
Happy Canada race week!
The longer, the better.
*open to interpretation

I'm like 15 minutes in and so far this is all just Dax saying how beautiful Daniel is, I love it here.

The way Daniel is exposing Blake is just 😂😂😂 peak friendship

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Daniel saying how attractive Michael is duck YES 🥰😍

Also highly recommend that podcast even if you’re not a huge Daniel fan, the insight into his mindset and how it’s changed these past years is incredible, thanks for sharing @kklurker ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you even imagine having a DTS just about the wags

“Fans of the 'Wagatha Christie' saga will be very disappointed that Jamie Vardy is no longer in the national team, having retired, but the same tv production company are working on a Rooney vs Vardy show.” 👀
“The report claims that the women have been offered up to £100 million to be involved in the show.” I was thinking they would never accept it, but 100M? And some of them must be at least a little interested, specially after seeing how popular Georgina’s show was right? Doubt the FA would allow it but still 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Daniel saying how attractive Michael is duck YES 🥰😍

Also highly recommend that podcast even if you’re not a huge Daniel fan, the insight into his mindset and how it’s changed these past years is incredible, thanks for sharing @kklurker ❤
The first sentence gave me Fanny Flutters

Dax talking about their friendship circle and talking about someone in it who he doesn’t know if he can add to it publicly 💀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Canadian race week 🇨🇦 The track where Lewis and Daniel took their first win! Let’s hope it’s a good one for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The first sentence gave me Fanny Flutters

Dax talking about their friendship circle and talking about someone in it who he doesn’t know if he can add to it publicly 💀
Heidi waiting for her big LA debut.....
She should contact Lu's PR agency

Reactions: 4
Overplaying them? Absolutely not.
But letting the drivers suffer when the solution to porpoising is common knowledge just to not lose any more performance? Yes.
Maybe even applying some media pressure to get the FIA to have a minimal ride height to gain net performance? Perhaps.

But suggesting they’re overplaying serious pain is disgusting. As disgusting as Merc letting their drivers go through it when the solution is at hand. This is far beyond what a competition and having a performance advantage should look like, this is messing with peoples health. If McLaren or Red Bull were the ones letting their drivers drive like that, the community would be up in arms. Again, I love Merc, but I don't know why we're letting it fly that this team is risking serious injuries on two young men only to gain a competitive advantage, refusing to raise the ride height, and then complaining to the governing body of the sport to get a rule change that would benefit them and no one else. And Horner can kindly shut his mouth after asking the same governing body to raise the minimum weight of the cars only because they were massively overweight with their own car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also ESPN reports that Max just said "tit happens...." about Sharl.

The ACTUAL words were...."I would say tit happens, that's racing, you know?" Verstappen, who experienced the heartbreak of crashing out of the lead in Baku last year, told reporters.

"It happened to me, it happened to many people in the past and unfortunately it's happening to Charles.

"If I would be in the same situation, I would also be disappointed, I think that's very normal, but it's about how you come out of it."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also ESPN reports that Max just said "tit happens...." about Sharl.

The ACTUAL words were...."I would say tit happens, that's racing, you know?" Verstappen, who experienced the heartbreak of crashing out of the lead in Baku last year, told reporters.

"It happened to me, it happened to many people in the past and unfortunately it's happening to Charles.

"If I would be in the same situation, I would also be disappointed, I think that's very normal, but it's about how you come out of it."
He should've cry because of Charles dnf

Oh look, he already is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.