Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys...had to wait until I was on my break to tell this story even though I have been wanting to all morning .
Looked after a couple who came in for monitoring and they were a bit anxious so we got chatting and, long story short, they were big DTS fans so obviously discussing favourite and hottest drivers (she was a Carlos lover 🌶) and my love for Pierre. Anyway, all was well so they were discharged and as they walked past my office down the corridor the dad shouted "Pierre Gasleeeeeeee" a la Danny Ric.
Totally made my morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lozzzzzzy

hello! update from montreal!!! the rain was absolutely insane today, it started coming down HARD while I was still in line to go into the pitlane walk and unfortunately they closed because of the thunder before I could go in 😭 I think this whole weekend (except sunday) is supposed to be very rainy but it was still nice to get a feel for the area today and I'm so excited to actually see everyone tomorrow🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It amazes me how awesome he is around kids, girls in particular. And at such a young age. I have no idea where he learned that but warms my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 17