Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listed to the armchair podcast episode with Daniel and give a tattle summary?

i am not a fan of dax and Kristen enough to sit through that episode, not even Daniel cute charm could make it palatable. The secondhand embarrassment their "love" for Daniel gives me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listed to the armchair podcast episode with Daniel and give a tattle summary?

i am not a fan of dax and Kristen enough to sit through that episode, not even Daniel cute charm could make it palatable. The secondhand embarrassment their "love" for Daniel gives me
started with "we're in a three-way friendship here, and we will include Miss Bell and it's a four-way and then we add Blake and it's five and I don't know if we include public someone else..."

Reactions: 7
jakob, tom and max are winding connor up on toms stream for jen jens latest tiktok 😅
he claims she took his phone to make it 😬😅
As if anyone doubted that 😆

#freeconnor
Connor > Max
*explosion gif*

• Haha

I really enjoyed it but I think Dax quite funny. I know what you mean though sometimes it can be OTT but listening to the podcast he does seem like someone who would be a good friend for Daniel from what we know about Daniel publicly. Kirsten’s not on the podcast it’s Dax’s cohost Monica. It’s just basically chitchat no new tea was spilled

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A journalist that I follow on twitch just showed some pictures of the drivers that he took like 15 years ago. Seb with Hannah!
306A00D7-1212-4502-B076-290B30E6A722.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I’m hour in and it is fun . But i can’t do another hour 😂😂 if you have a TikTok , she did podcast recap ☺

Attachments

• Heart
I really enjoyed it but I think Dax quite funny. I know what you mean though sometimes it can be OTT but listening to the podcast he does seem like someone who would be a good friend for Daniel from what we know about Daniel publicly. Kirsten’s not on the podcast it’s Dax’s cohost Monica. It’s just basically chitchat no new tea was spilled
I used to religiously listen to every episode of Dad's podcast. What kind of ruined it for me (and similar podcasts like Smartless) was when someone told me that they couldn't listen to it because they didn't need to hear rich people tell other rich people how fabulous they are. I still have a soft spot for Dax though and enjoyed all his stories that he throws into episodes.I understand that might be what people find annoying about him.

Monica and Kristen do sound really similar though.

A journalist that I follow on twitch just showed some pictures of the drivers that he took like 15 years ago. Seb with Hannah! View attachment 1341178
This is adorable and looks so (early) 2000s.

• Heart
started with "we're in a three-way friendship here, and we will include Miss Bell and it's a four-way and then we add Blake and it's five and I don't know if we include public someone else..."
everyone loves Blake 🙃
thanks Maisie! That sounds more tolerable than what i assumed. Dax appears to genuinely love Daniel and so I have nothing to fear that it would be obnoxious like those barstool 🤮🤢 appearances

I’m hour in and it is fun . But i can’t do another hour 😂😂 if you have a TikTok , she did podcast recap ☺
Hah I do have one and I will do run to watch this. Thanks love!

Daniel bulge appreciation. Lovely
View attachment 1341245
🤤🤤
so is this photo
662487B4-9814-4DEC-9378-6B6F12299BF7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
everyone loves Blake 🙃

thanks Maisie! That sounds more tolerable than what i assumed. Dax appears to genuinely love Daniel and so I have nothing to fear that it would be obnoxious like those barstool 🤮🤢 appearances

Hah I do have one and I will do run to watch this. Thanks love!

🤤🤤
so is this photo
View attachment 1341252
Definitely remembered why I love him from that interview

• Heart
Just got in from a truly horrendous shift to be met with this. He truly knows how to give me a satisfactory end to the day. Cheers Pierre babe!
Hope you are all good Tattlers? So looking forward to Montreal, evening race again here so it'll be socially acceptable to watch it with gin 🍸🍸🍸

A journalist that I follow on twitch just showed some pictures of the drivers that he took like 15 years ago. Seb with Hannah! View attachment 1341178
Ha, the 20 teen fashions made us all look middle aged. He was punching a bit back then wasn't he? Bless him. Def had a glow up!

Someone (who I think may work for Alpha Tauri) is at the airport with Alonso & Andrea and posted on his stories about Alonso wearing a full tracksuit for the flight. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.