Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they got Sergio and Carlis right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My personal favorite must be Jorge Russel, I think his story is something like posh English guy had a guys trip to some islands on Spain to party, liked it to much he moved there. Later he got more and more involved with Spanish culture, he loves to dance flamenco, and moved to the mainlands of Spain, away from all of those awful party people. He changed his name and now lives happily ever after at a winefarm somewhere in Spain πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he'd duck me on the board. Or at least let me worship him laid out on that board. Licking every inch of his sexy body, perfect abs, lightly hairy body. His biceps, pits, feet. Before I get to what I'm really there for, his cock and arse.

At least the sea is there for me to cool off in and wash any excess cum away, not that there will be much if my mouth gets its way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My personal favorite must be Jorge Russel, I think his story is something like posh English guy had a guys trip to some islands on Spain to party, liked it to much he moved there. Later he got more and more involved with Spanish culture, he loves to dance flamenco, and moved to the mainlands of Spain, away from all of those awful party people. He changed his name and now lives happily ever after at a winefarm somewhere in Spain πŸ˜‚
Goes very well with my suggestion to call George Jorge as long as he’s in Mexico or Spain for the races

Technically they got Charles right as well, he is a Carlos in Spanish πŸ˜‚ man’s really called Charles with a girlfriend called Charlotte (female Charles), a teammate called Carlos (Spanish Charles) and he’s from Monte Carlo - which means Mount Charles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Goes very well with my suggestion to call George Jorge as long as he’s in Mexico or Spain for the races

Technically they got Charles right as well, he is a Carlos in Spanish πŸ˜‚ man’s really called Charles with a girlfriend called Charlotte (female Charles), a teammate called Carlos (Spanish Charles) and he’s from Monte Carlo - which means Mount Charles
I'm here for it πŸ˜‚
I love how Charles have manages to get every person with basicly the same name as him in his life in some way or form. And I love the science behind names being the same, but different, like Charles, Carlos, Karl etc πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Hello girls ❀ Hope that you had an amazing day ☺ Oh i have to download spotify πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ NooπŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha

One of Pierre best friend is called Pierre , his engineer is Pierre too. BTW many Pierre in France. My husband middle name is also Pierre 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of Pierre best friend is called Pierre , his engineer is Pierre too. BTW many Pierre in France. My husband middle name is also Pierre 🀣🀣
And then the Pierre with many Pierre's in his life is friends with the Charles with the many variations of Charles' in his life πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love a man with humor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1340682

Who is Pedro Gaseoso?!🀣.
Their English is worse than mine, and i am not a journalist🀣🀣🀣

Edit: o wait, they mean Pierre Gassssssslyyyyy?
I will never be able to forget it now :)
absolutely on a winefarm, I can't imagine George anywhere else, it must be a posh winefarm πŸ˜‚
oh Pierre, we are awaiting slag summer

I don't know if I will be able to post or lurk for few days, so I wish you all a great race week, see you soon!
I leave these for you:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
absolutely on a winefarm, I can't imagine George anywhere else, it must be a posh winefarm πŸ˜‚
Me neither, posh British party boy turned into a Spanish flamencodancing winefarm owner is my take on this πŸ˜‚ But he never works in the fields himself, he's just standing at the overview with a glass of wine in hand. Back to the posh lifestyle for Jorge πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
jakob, tom and max are winding connor up on toms stream for jen jens latest tiktok πŸ˜…
he claims she took his phone to make it πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.