Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me right now after a 30s scroll on twitter and seing Lando and McLaren still being hated for nothing 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me right now after a 30s scroll on twitter and seing Lando and McLaren still being hated for nothing 😑😑

I made that mistake with Insta yesterday. Don't do it to yourself! It's an absolute shitstorm out there.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I made that mistake with Insta yesterday. Don't do it to yourself! It's an absolute shitstorm out there.....
It’s honestly actually painful to see McLaren labeled a tit team and all the malicious things that are being said about Daniel and Lando due to some weird broadcast with incomplete radio messages. I’ve stayed completely clear of social media, except tattle of course - it’s cute and cuddly over here ❤

Anyway - there’s a rain forecast for the weekend in Montreal 🥰🥰 still early though so I won’t allow myself to get too excited yet

• Heart
Reactions: 8

honestly, i think people are just annoyed that hes improving season on season as well as becoming more confident and speaking his mind more often 🤷‍♀️
looking at interviews from 2019 he looks so much more reserved and shy; the hope is all of the constant backlash doesnt force him to go back to that stage, especially considering he has talked about how his mental health was during that time 😕
it just shows the double standards more and more between drivers that some are praised for speaking what they think but a few such as lando, lewis etc.. are slated for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sophie from McLaren posted that she’s on a 12 hour flight from Baku to Montreal now 🥴 so I’m assuming the entire McLaren team is, with Lando yesterday saying he’s flying today as well 🥺 this double header is brutal, the time zone difference is just way too big to make it a double header

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.