Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so overdramatic but I kind love it - I do hate the way they depict some of the drivers' relationships though- Max and Daniel for example in the early seasons- and Carlando? Ridiculous.

1677309757472.png

Reactions: 5
Toto ❤
Looking forward to F1 starting but it’s been bliss not seeing Christian Horner on tv for a while!

Reactions: 11
God, I want to thank you for hearing my prayers.

Not sure who I'm rooting for so far. Maybe George (what a change lmao).

McLaren last?! I didn’t see testing really, were they that bad?
Its really bad. And I've read that they aren't planning on changing/improving the car until April.
Aston Martin is looking great; I'm sure none of us have seen that one coming.
I'll cheer on Alpine too. Apparently the families can't come to the same grand prix ?? I'm not sure if that's just a joke, but that's what I read on Twitter.

Reactions: 2
I'll cheer on Alpine too. Apparently the families can't come to the same grand prix ?? I'm not sure if that's just a joke, but that's what I read on Twitter.
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its really bad. And I've read that they aren't planning on changing/improving the car until April.
Aston Martin is looking great; I'm sure none of us have seen that one coming.
Wow ok, thanks.
AM looked good in testing last year so we’ll have to see how that turns out this year.

Reactions: 1
McLaren last?! I didn’t see testing really, were they that bad?
Its shockingly bad for them....I think Danny Ric maybe grateful he is out of it.

Aston look good finally
---
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.
I saw that too wow must be something really deep if they can't even be in the same place. Be interesting to see how it plays out I doubt sky will be doing a drivers session with them

Reactions: 3
This is actually so funny. I'm more partial to the Ocon, Pierre Gasly always sounded like a douche to me.

As for McLaren (not sure if all of this is accurate tbh I don't care about them that deep)

---
I tried to see if there's a segment on Seb in the new season but there isn't??? Do we think he choose not to be featured ? Or he maybe asked to so a segment about his activism and Netflix didn't feel like doing that ?

Last edited:
I'm so torn over who to support. I've always been a Danny Ric fan and I'm struggling to 'get into it' this year without him. I'd have happily switched to Seb, but obv he's gone too 😭

• Heart
I'm so torn over who to support. I've always been a Danny Ric fan and I'm struggling to 'get into it' this year without him. I'd have happily switched to Seb, but obv he's gone too 😭
*slides over in your direction*……. can i interest you in a really cute driver from monaco?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm with you. I'll keep my eyes on George, Nick and maybe Ocon.
We're all already rooting for Charles but if the season goes like last year, I'm not sure I'll be able to emotionally cope.

Reactions: 2
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!

Reactions: 7
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
Unfortunately would never happen. Hell would freeze over first before Perez could score more points than Max thanks to team orders. I have a soft spot for Perez.

I want Lewis to win one more WDC, be all ‘peace witches I’m off’ and retire to let George take over.

then anyone but redbull because Max and Christian give me the ick/rage

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God I hope it's an interesting season and not red bull just pulling away immediately 🤣

I have faith in Charles 🙏 The mood with Vasseur seems chill from social media posts, just what Ferrari need

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.