Interesting post. Might give this a listen tomorrow...
Yeah not sure how I feel about that. Suppose if he is okay with it then its not too bad.In 1 of the newspaper today is says that the charred remains of Roman Grosjeans car os gonna go on show in a F1 exhibition in Madrid next month before going on a global tour.
Not sure I like that idea. I get it shows the safety etc but it's that really want you want non F1 fans to see?
I’ve got it on now! First 5 mins was wholesome afYeah not sure how I feel about that. Suppose if he is okay with it then its not too bad.
Drive to survive day. Anyone gonna give it a go?
Aged like milk in the sunOh I cringed when Luisinha showed up and lando was like “I have a girlfriend!”
not anymore mate![]()
“It’s going well” sure thing landoOh I cringed when Luisinha showed up and lando was like “I have a girlfriend!”
not anymore mate![]()
honestly, this moment is everything and it doesn’t get much betterSo I gave in after the Miami intro. I couldn't stand the circus last year, and I won't rewatch that. I understand formula 1 is getting a new market, but it's really not to my taste. Everything is so crass. Please let me know if any episode is worth giving it a watch; or I'll see you all in a week![]()
![]()
I'm torn, I've quite missed how much the little fan irritates me.Toto
Looking forward to F1 starting but it’s been bliss not seeing Christian Horner on tv for a while!
I’m surprised he irritates u NTB. Aren’t you a Red Bull fan. Thought you would be bowing at the altar of Christian.I'm torn, I've quite missed how much the little fan irritates me.![]()
You've summed up how I feel about Spice BoyI'm torn, I've quite missed how much the little fan irritates me.![]()