Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, I feel max is a product of his dad/ childhood and have a soft spot for him. Now kimi and seb have gone I feel a bit lost. I support Ferrari but also despair of them 🙈
Me too. Gonna be weird without Seb 😭
I do adore Pierre cause he is "faf" 🥵🥵 also love George and hope he has a great season. Lando still is a kid and goofy so like him too. Ocon he went through a lot as a kid his family supported him so like him too. Ferrari have gotta be better than last year surely and Charles is damn fine. Won't see the race Sunday as my footie is playing at the same time. Enjoy everyone

Reactions: 4
Me too, I feel max is a product of his dad/ childhood and have a soft spot for him. Now kimi and seb have gone I feel a bit lost. I support Ferrari but also despair of them 🙈
I am also a bit all at sea now Kimi and Seb have gone. Especially Kimi, he was my absolute favourite ❤

Reactions: 4
I saw a crazy conspiracy theory about Alonso. When he had his accident in testing in 2015 it was reported he lost his memory temporarily and woke up thinking he was 13 and while he’s fully regained his memory part of him still feels like he’s in his 20s hence his enthusiasm for racing in his 40s. Totally bonkers but I actually love it as a theory.
And yes, gutted vettel walked away and now the car is good 😩

Reactions: 8
I saw a crazy conspiracy theory about Alonso. When he had his accident in testing in 2015 it was reported he lost his memory temporarily and woke up thinking he was 13 and while he’s fully regained his memory part of him still feels like he’s in his 20s hence his enthusiasm for racing in his 40s. Totally bonkers but I actually love it as a theory.
And yes, gutted vettel walked away and now the car is good 😩
Alonso still driving in his 70s thinking he’s just hit his prime

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give this man a knighthood. Only one that speaks the truth. Ted love ❤https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/kravitz-mercedes-rule-change-2022-29356282
An update on the cars to make driving behind another car less detrimental and give them a better chance at overtaking was desperately needed imho. It would be even better if they could get it to a point where they can bin DRS.
It isn't the first time F1 has made big changes to their car regulations. I don't doubt the Mercedes dominance was a factor, but that they got the new car so wrong, is on them.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or has Martin Brindle twice referred to Russell’s Mercedes as a William’s?

The Aston and Mercedes look the same on a long shot in this light
Yes I thought it was the Mercedes who hit each other on the first corner, can’t get used to the Aston now being that turquoisey Mercedes green!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.