Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if AM could give Alonso all three days of testing now Lance is out or does it have to be shared between two drivers? It would be very physically testing for Fernando to do all three days by himself
Maybe reserve driver will test?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I mean they could and probably will but seeing as Fernando is new to the team and how competitive he is would he be allowed to do all three days?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean they could and probably will but seeing as Fernando is new to the team and how competitive he is would he be allowed to do all three days?
Not sure tbh. I would have thought not as unfair to other teams and drivers. It's tough but they have to be fair to all. Now imagine if both drivers could not do the testing!

Reactions: 2
So lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up

So lando did 3 days of testing last year. But the rumour is they’re like to try and get someone else in as back up
I think, if they aren't sure if Lance is gonna be ready to race, there will be Drugovich in the car for half the test. If they think Lance will be ready, they may still put Drugovich in the car, but maybe not for half the test. Maybe just one day, or half a day.

Blimey did he? I don’t remember that at all 😂

Just saw an online poll where Sebastian Vettel had nearly 50% of the vote against Fernando,Stoffel and Drugovich

In 1 of the newspaper today is says that the charred remains of Roman Grosjeans car os gonna go on show in a F1 exhibition in Madrid next month before going on a global tour.
Not sure I like that idea. I get it shows the safety etc but it's that really want you want non F1 fans to see?

• Wow
In 1 of the newspaper today is says that the charred remains of Roman Grosjeans car os gonna go on show in a F1 exhibition in Madrid next month before going on a global tour.
Not sure I like that idea. I get it shows the safety etc but it's that really want you want non F1 fans to see?
Yeah not sure how I feel about that. Suppose if he is okay with it then its not too bad.

Drive to survive day. Anyone gonna give it a go?

I'm gonna watch after work, interested to see how they've interpreted 2022

Reactions: 2
I have to wait cos the boyfriends away to Glasgow for a gig tonight, but definitely plan on a lazy weekend of DTS binging once he's back tomorrow. Funny how Max is happy to come back now that he's WDC eh? 😏

Lmao, what is the obsession with featuring girlfriends ?
Also, I literally forgot that Latifi was still racing last year.

So I gave in after the Miami intro. I couldn't stand the circus last year, and I won't rewatch that. I understand formula 1 is getting a new market, but it's really not to my taste. Everything is so crass. Please let me know if any episode is worth giving it a watch; or I'll see you all in a week 💗 🏎

Reactions: 4
So I gave in after the Miami intro. I couldn't stand the circus last year, and I won't rewatch that. I understand formula 1 is getting a new market, but it's really not to my taste. Everything is so crass. Please let me know if any episode is worth giving it a watch; or I'll see you all in a week 💗 🏎
honestly, this moment is everything and it doesn’t get much better 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.