Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 1 of the newspaper today is says that the charred remains of Roman Grosjeans car os gonna go on show in a F1 exhibition in Madrid next month before going on a global tour.
Not sure I like that idea. I get it shows the safety etc but it's that really want you want non F1 fans to see?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
In 1 of the newspaper today is says that the charred remains of Roman Grosjeans car os gonna go on show in a F1 exhibition in Madrid next month before going on a global tour.
Not sure I like that idea. I get it shows the safety etc but it's that really want you want non F1 fans to see?
Yeah not sure how I feel about that. Suppose if he is okay with it then its not too bad.

Drive to survive day. Anyone gonna give it a go?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I'm gonna watch after work, interested to see how they've interpreted 2022
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I have to wait cos the boyfriends away to Glasgow for a gig tonight, but definitely plan on a lazy weekend of DTS binging once he's back tomorrow. Funny how Max is happy to come back now that he's WDC eh? 😏
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Lmao, what is the obsession with featuring girlfriends ?
Also, I literally forgot that Latifi was still racing last year.
 
So I gave in after the Miami intro. I couldn't stand the circus last year, and I won't rewatch that. I understand formula 1 is getting a new market, but it's really not to my taste. Everything is so crass. Please let me know if any episode is worth giving it a watch; or I'll see you all in a week 💗 🏎
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
So I gave in after the Miami intro. I couldn't stand the circus last year, and I won't rewatch that. I understand formula 1 is getting a new market, but it's really not to my taste. Everything is so crass. Please let me know if any episode is worth giving it a watch; or I'll see you all in a week 💗 🏎
honestly, this moment is everything and it doesn’t get much better 🤣

 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's so overdramatic but I kind love it - I do hate the way they depict some of the drivers' relationships though- Max and Daniel for example in the early seasons- and Carlando? Ridiculous.

1677309757472.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Toto ❤
Looking forward to F1 starting but it’s been bliss not seeing Christian Horner on tv for a while!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
God, I want to thank you for hearing my prayers.



Not sure who I'm rooting for so far. Maybe George (what a change lmao).
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.