Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Ferrari can stop being clowns this season. Please turn things around for us Tifosi, Fred 🙏

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised he irritates u NTB. Aren’t you a Red Bull fan. Thought you would be bowing at the altar of Christian. 😉
Nooooo I'm not a Red Bull fan 😂. I'm ambivalent towards them really, though I do quite like Max. Christian irritates the hell out of me and the final nail was when he ran off with a bloody spice girl 😑. I do like the handbags at dawn between Toto and him though, so he has to stay.

Not sure who I'm rooting for this year, pleased that AM seem competitive, would be nice to have another team up there in the mix. I have high hopes for Fred over at Ferrari too 🙏.

Reactions: 4
I would love Lewis to win WDC. Then he can bow out. But he deserves to be the GOAT.

Other than that, I’m excited to see the newbies- Nick and Oscar in particular!

And. Anyone but Red Bull. I will support anyone who pisses Christian Horner off!

Reactions: 8
*slides over in your direction*……. can i interest you in a really cute driver from monaco?! 😉
Haha! Nope, he does my head in 🤣
Can't be a Ferrari fan either, cos the husband is.
---
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
I think it's gonna have to be Alex, and Hulk.

Reactions: 1
I think it's gonna have to be Alex
Omg how did I forget Alex! I loved him when he was promoted to Red Bull, he could have done such great things if they didn’t crush him. He roundly outperformed Latifi and I was so happy he got a chance again with Williams

Reactions: 3
Omg how did I forget Alex! I loved him when he was promoted to Red Bull, he could have done such great things if they didn’t crush him. He roundly outperformed Latifi and I was so happy he got a chance again with Williams
And he seems so nice! If you haven’t listened to his episode of beyond the grid you should!

Reactions: 2
Nooooo I'm not a Red Bull fan 😂. I'm ambivalent towards them really, though I do quite like Max. Christian irritates the hell out of me and the final nail was when he ran off with a bloody spice girl 😑. I do like the handbags at dawn between Toto and him though, so he has to stay.

Not sure who I'm rooting for this year, pleased that AM seem competitive, would be nice to have another team up there in the mix. I have high hopes for Fred over at Ferrari too 🙏.
@Nottonightbabe
I am truly surprised you don’t like Christian. The handbags at Dawn between him and Toto are funny. (Obvs want Toto to throw his at Christian!) Good luck this season! As a Lewis fan you know what that means 😉😂 ❤

All excited for the new F1 season?

• Haha
@HaloGirl I'm offended that you think I'd have such poor taste 🥺😂 Toto is my favourite team principal, not a Mercedes fan but Toto I like for...other reasons 😏

So pleased the season is finally here guys, are we doing fantasy teams again? We're planning to try and theme our race day dinners again this year, so it's a Bahraini dish on Sunday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@HaloGirl I'm offended that you think I'd have such poor taste 🥺😂 Toto is my favourite team principal, not a Mercedes fan but Toto I like for...other reasons 😏

So pleased the season is finally here guys, are we doing fantasy teams again? We're planning to try and theme our race day dinners again this year, so it's a Bahraini dish on Sunday 😁
@Nottonightbabe Nooooo. I didn‘t want to offend you love. ☹ I thought Max ➡ Red Bull➡ Christian💘 😂. Toto is a chief’s kiss. Always enjoy reading your posts esp on the Jack threads where I tend to lurk. So nice you are having Bahraini food on Sunday. ❤

• Heart
@Nottonightbabe Nooooo. I didn‘t want to offend you love. ☹ I thought Max ➡ Red Bull➡ Christian💘 😂. Toto is a chief’s kiss. Always enjoy reading your posts esp on the Jack threads where I tend to lurk. So nice you are having Bahraini food on Sunday. ❤
Nah I think I have a soft spot for max because I think Jos is a scumbag and he had a hard time with him when he was small. Plus I have a tendency to support people that the majority don't like, because I feel weirdly protective towards them 😑😂 Red Bull and Christian are separate entities though. I don't feel protective over Christian. 😂.

Nah I think I have a soft spot for max because I think Jos is a scumbag and he had a hard time with him when he was small. Plus I have a tendency to support people that the majority don't like, because I feel weirdly protective towards them 😑😂 Red Bull and Christian are separate entities though. I don't feel protective over Christian. 😂.
I am the same soft spot for Max but then I loved Vettel when he went though being a tit phase lol

• Heart
Me too, I feel max is a product of his dad/ childhood and have a soft spot for him. Now kimi and seb have gone I feel a bit lost. I support Ferrari but also despair of them 🙈

• Heart
I think Jos is a twit.

Reactions: 2
Oh to be this young and already this bitter

🥴
So now they all agreeing that the car is undrivable but last year it was all due to Daniel's lack of talent lmaooo.
téléchargement (36).jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.