Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McLaren last?! I didn’t see testing really, were they that bad?
Its really bad. And I've read that they aren't planning on changing/improving the car until April.
Aston Martin is looking great; I'm sure none of us have seen that one coming.
I'll cheer on Alpine too. Apparently the families can't come to the same grand prix ?? I'm not sure if that's just a joke, but that's what I read on Twitter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I'll cheer on Alpine too. Apparently the families can't come to the same grand prix ?? I'm not sure if that's just a joke, but that's what I read on Twitter.
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Its really bad. And I've read that they aren't planning on changing/improving the car until April.
Aston Martin is looking great; I'm sure none of us have seen that one coming.
Wow ok, thanks.
AM looked good in testing last year so we’ll have to see how that turns out this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
McLaren last?! I didn’t see testing really, were they that bad?
Its shockingly bad for them....I think Danny Ric maybe grateful he is out of it.

Aston look good finally
---
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.
I saw that too wow must be something really deep if they can't even be in the same place. Be interesting to see how it plays out I doubt sky will be doing a drivers session with them
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
no, it’s legit 🤣 the bad blood there goes back years - i still wonder how the pierre and esteban partnership is truly going to play out. we’ll never know the full story but a LOT has gone on there.
This is actually so funny. I'm more partial to the Ocon, Pierre Gasly always sounded like a douche to me.


As for McLaren (not sure if all of this is accurate tbh I don't care about them that deep)


---
I tried to see if there's a segment on Seb in the new season but there isn't??? Do we think he choose not to be featured ? Or he maybe asked to so a segment about his activism and Netflix didn't feel like doing that ?
 
Last edited:
I'm so torn over who to support. I've always been a Danny Ric fan and I'm struggling to 'get into it' this year without him. I'd have happily switched to Seb, but obv he's gone too 😭
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm so torn over who to support. I've always been a Danny Ric fan and I'm struggling to 'get into it' this year without him. I'd have happily switched to Seb, but obv he's gone too 😭
*slides over in your direction*……. can i interest you in a really cute driver from monaco?! 😉
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 12
I'm so torn over who to support. I've always been a Danny Ric fan and I'm struggling to 'get into it' this year without him. I'd have happily switched to Seb, but obv he's gone too 😭
I'm with you. I'll keep my eyes on George, Nick and maybe Ocon.
We're all already rooting for Charles but if the season goes like last year, I'm not sure I'll be able to emotionally cope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
Unfortunately would never happen. Hell would freeze over first before Perez could score more points than Max thanks to team orders. I have a soft spot for Perez.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I want Lewis to win one more WDC, be all ‘peace witches I’m off’ and retire to let George take over.

then anyone but redbull because Max and Christian give me the ick/rage
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God I hope it's an interesting season and not red bull just pulling away immediately 🤣

I have faith in Charles 🙏 The mood with Vasseur seems chill from social media posts, just what Ferrari need
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope Ferrari can stop being clowns this season. Please turn things around for us Tifosi, Fred 🙏
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised he irritates u NTB. Aren’t you a Red Bull fan. Thought you would be bowing at the altar of Christian. 😉
Nooooo I'm not a Red Bull fan 😂. I'm ambivalent towards them really, though I do quite like Max. Christian irritates the hell out of me and the final nail was when he ran off with a bloody spice girl 😑. I do like the handbags at dawn between Toto and him though, so he has to stay.

Not sure who I'm rooting for this year, pleased that AM seem competitive, would be nice to have another team up there in the mix. I have high hopes for Fred over at Ferrari too 🙏.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I would love Lewis to win WDC. Then he can bow out. But he deserves to be the GOAT.

Other than that, I’m excited to see the newbies- Nick and Oscar in particular!

And. Anyone but Red Bull. I will support anyone who pisses Christian Horner off!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
*slides over in your direction*……. can i interest you in a really cute driver from monaco?! 😉
Haha! Nope, he does my head in 🤣
Can't be a Ferrari fan either, cos the husband is.
---
I keep an eye out for Carlos, Lando, Hulk and Pierre.
Also going to miss Mick, Danny and Seb who were my other three.
I’d like anyone to be WDC other than Max and Lewis. I’m not fussed by Sergio but imagine how annoyed Red Bull will be if he beats Max!
I think it's gonna have to be Alex, and Hulk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think it's gonna have to be Alex
Omg how did I forget Alex! I loved him when he was promoted to Red Bull, he could have done such great things if they didn’t crush him. He roundly outperformed Latifi and I was so happy he got a chance again with Williams
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.