Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the bbc coverage back in the day with jake humphrey and eddie jordan was the absolute best. i miss it and think of it whenever i hear “the chain” 😭

of the current coverage i absolutely agree that channel 4 is the best. i like steve a lot (and he’s 🔥 obviously 🤣) - he never tries to take over and has a genuine enthusiasm, and the pundits are all great. sky just takes itself so seriously sometimes.
Yes! Jake Humphrey was great! Eddie was really funny too.
Steve Jones hasn’t aged a day! He still looks like he did when he presented T4 and had his cameo in Angus, thongs and perfect snogging!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can they get rid of Martin Brundel? I’m sick of his voice and his snark about the drivers I like.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mark’s scream during Baku 21 will always be iconic. Sad to see Johnny go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love Kimi 🥰
Robin looks like he’s got his father’s speed, we might see another raikkonen in 15 years time.

Reactions: 6
Lance Stroll is a very average F1 driver who has a dad who owns a team. He has to be a decent driver to even control the car, so he is up there with them all, but he wouldn’t have a seat if his dad didn’t own a team.
Alonso is playing the game like the old pro he is.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if AM could give Alonso all three days of testing now Lance is out or does it have to be shared between two drivers? It would be very physically testing for Fernando to do all three days by himself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.