Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Depending on how it goes down that is possible.
It could also give Lewis his 8th 👀
Cause even 1 race of points removal from 2021 hands it to him
lewis getting that 8th would be the universe righting itself - i’m still so mad about it and i cannot believe the mental strength he must have had to both congratulate max and jos (who had been vile about him) and to come back to the sport at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

LaBlonde

VIP Member

as he should! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

though, uh, would have been nice if a lot of those poles had actually turned into podiums :(

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Toto ❤
Looking forward to F1 starting but it’s been bliss not seeing Christian Horner on tv for a while!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
He’s confirmed it now, no seat for 2023 😢
i just saw :(

jenson button summed up the situation pretty well imo, if you haven’t seen it:

i love danny ricc but i think he has to accept f1 is over now and look into other racing opportunities :(

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Lewis must be so frustrated.

Anyway, ladies, thank you for your company and astute observations all through the season. It was a please. I raise my lychee martini to this thread and its members 🍸🎊✨
Congratulations to Charles, imagine what could have been if Ferrari had just /tried/ to not sabotage him.
Cœur avec les mains for Seb, earth angel 💗💗💗

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Max showing he thinks he’s better than the team. I couldn’t dislike him anymore than I do.

Happy for Mercedes with their 1-2. Brazil always delivers

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
it was the best race for a while but i have to say my increasing bad feelings about red bull soured it a bit 🤦🏼‍♀️ how was perez able to continue with his front wing like that when kmag has been called in multiple times for lesser issues?! i did read that haas has asked for clarification from the fia on that and i would love to hear it. how did gasly end up with a penalty and points on his licence for something perez did a few races back and had the world’s longest deliberation of a penalty for?!

did love lewis and max basically commentating on each other for the final few laps 🤣 but the way that no one seems able to catch that red bull still fills me with dread for next season. can only hope toto ignores the budget cap like he said he would now 🤣

also, i have to say that a five second penalty for an offence like george’s seems too lax. if you cause a collision that basically ends the other driver’s race then your penalty should be more severe imo.
Gotta love Red Bull being so devastated their racist founder died that they can’t talk about the rules they broke but can throw a massive party for their championship win.

I don’t know how the FIA keep flexing rules for them but it really needs to stop.

Routron

Chatty Member
So badly wanted more for Seb! Was lovely to see him back in the top spot for a while at least

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I think one of the hardest things about having the cap and taking so long to ensure it has been stuck to, that if people have breached it, it's not just that one season that's been impacted, but the season after and potentially more. If you spent more money developing things then you will likely have furthered your entire development program for years to come, where those who stuck to the budget who might have wanted to develop certain parts had to say no, we can't afford it out of the budget, it'll have to wait til next year.

If it does come out that anyone has breached it you can bet it's gonna get hella messy with the other times wanting proper action to be taken and asking the FIA how they can even the score again. If that's even possible development-wise unless you really go all out in reducing a team's budget for future seasons or something along those lines. And it has to be something that's a deterrent to, a few points or a fine and people will say hey if that's all they're gonna do, we'll take the hit and overspend, so they have to set a precedent or it all unfolds and they may as well not bother having a cap.

Reactions: 10

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I saw a crazy conspiracy theory about Alonso. When he had his accident in testing in 2015 it was reported he lost his memory temporarily and woke up thinking he was 13 and while he’s fully regained his memory part of him still feels like he’s in his 20s hence his enthusiasm for racing in his 40s. Totally bonkers but I actually love it as a theory.
And yes, gutted vettel walked away and now the car is good 😩
Alonso still driving in his 70s thinking he’s just hit his prime

• Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I want Lewis to win one more WDC, be all ‘peace bitches I’m off’ and retire to let George take over.

then anyone but redbull because Max and Christian give me the ick/rage

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Naomi Schiff wasn’t having any of Horner and Red Bull’s whitewashing of the whole thing on Sky. Her face was not impressed. Horner should be embarrassed, Max showed him up entirely. I’d like it if Red Bill actually threatened Max’s contract if he doesn’t behave, because no other team would want that toxic energy or pay him what he expects. Red Bull and Max are stuck with each other.

Lucia

VIP Member
2nd race and the FIA’s already a mess 🙄 Feel so bad for Alonso and Russel.
It's embarrassing they need consistency...missed the race yesterday though doesn't look like I missed much. Jos really needs to check himself Max can't win everytime and P15 to P2 was pretty solid finish