Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20230117_195552.jpg

Not going to any GP this year, since I don't support anyone lol.
But if any of you are going, I'm open to live by proxy 🤭

Reactions: 5
I can’t really afford any this year, Silverstone is my home race and it’s so expensive and the booing I don’t like so I think 2024 for me! Spa one day….

Reactions: 7
We booked tickets for to take the campervan to Woodlands at Silverstone and sold them once the actual Silverstone tickets went up for sale. The prices were mad!

Reactions: 4
I’m still miffed Netherlands has stolen Spa’s date ☹. Although I also just glad we still have spa this year.

Reactions: 1
I can’t really afford any this year, Silverstone is my home race and it’s so expensive and the booing I don’t like so I think 2024 for me! Spa one day….
Agreed, we couldn't justify the price of Silverstone, and I get a free ticket because my husband is a wheelchair user! We're going to the FormulaE again instead.

I'm gutted at the Silverstone prices, couldn't bring myself to pay.

This break feels like its taking forever

Reactions: 2
I‘d love to go to Zaandvoort (only after Max retires though), Austin and Singapore. Almost booked Singapore this year but at the end of the day it was just too much money for me to justify right now for such a short trip but hopefully within the next 3 years I‘ll be able to cross one of my list 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
I’m still miffed Netherlands has stolen Spa’s date ☹. Although I also just glad we still have spa this year.
Me too !! Spa is my home race and i am very sentimental about it. Between the date change and the fact that im not supporting any driver this year, I choose to save my money and put it towards a nice holiday 😇.

Silverstone was so expensive this year, unfortunately we won’t make it. Will do Abu Dhabi again this year, fingers crossed for Spa next year 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
I'm jealous of those going to races its a bit outta my budget but enjoy 😀 tv coverage for me which ain't too bad on Sky F1 maybe 1 or 2 annoying presenters but the mute button can get used 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.