Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seb I'm gonna miss far too much 😢. Though they should name this silly season the one where Vettel announced his retirement
He said he'd could back just for Japan if a driver is ill. Bless him.
Yeah it went crazy after Sebs announcement but that's F1. It is crazy.

Reactions: 4
He’s confirmed it now, no seat for 2023 😢
i just saw :(

jenson button summed up the situation pretty well imo, if you haven’t seen it:

i love danny ricc but i think he has to accept f1 is over now and look into other racing opportunities :(

Reactions: 11
At the end of the day, he's the one who took the decision to switch from Renault to McLaren. I'm very sad for him (and myself for losing both my fav the same year lol); but everyone has to live with the consequences of their choice. I'm not too worried about him, the man doesn't look like the type to get down or depressed for too long. He'll be fine.
Sad that he won't get to race in Vegas (but I hate all American races so really, is it that sad... no).

In other news, this was cute from Esteban.

Reactions: 12
i just saw :(

jenson button summed up the situation pretty well imo, if you haven’t seen it:

i love danny ricc but i think he has to accept f1 is over now and look into other racing opportunities :(
There have been some recent examples of drivers coming back after a break, like Kimi, Fernando, Esteban and Alex but I think you have to have either been WDC or have unfinished business still as you didn’t get the chance to fulfil your potential. I think, as much as I like Hulk and Danny Ric, they both had their chances

Reactions: 9
Missed the start so on catch up atm. What the hell was a tractor doing on the track even under a safety car?????

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad I got up for this 😴
same 🤦🏼‍♀️

i don’t think we’re going to see any racing. might go back to bed!

though everyone trying to come up with justifications for why there was a tractor on track when the drivers were, on the actual racing line, is working me into a rage. they never learn. not ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't see it lasting but I'll take it.

It's blinding sun where I am too :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that tractor and now Karun is trying to say Pierre is at fault, he should have known a recovery vehicle would be there, the team should have told him. Ridiculous.

I can’t believe that tractor and now Karun is trying to say Pierre is at fault, he should have known a recovery vehicle would be there, the team should have told him. Ridiculous.
Karun pisses me off easily at the best of times, but that, he can be thrown in the same bin that Rolex advertising board is gonna end up in. Same with PDR and anyone else saying race control/FIA aren't at fault for the tractor.

Reactions: 5
i can’t believe that both of verstappen’s wdcs have been so (for want of a better word) awkward 🤣

i feel like he would have preferred it in austin.

Reactions: 7
Most anti climactic WDC announcement ever

Omg the tacky red chair 😂
i lost it at the chair 🤣🤣

even max was like wtf.

i feel kinda bad for him: last year was controversial and this year was a bit awkward. but still - well done max! and boo to ferrari!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.