Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Apparently it’s indefinite! No more Christian from the pit wall. No max! Be interesting to see if anyone else follows suit
Christian is quoted as saying it was just for this weekend, to make a point. I didn't hear Sky mention or address it at all? Wonder if they will or if they'll gloss over it come next race? 🤔

Multi-21

VIP Member
What is the new format this weekend? Seen Lewis mention it and now Carlos in an IG post but totally missed anything was different

Heidi88

VIP Member
i wonder!

i think they’re lining george up for their new number one so i think their preference would definitely be a bottas style second driver, like you say. from the current options, i don’t know who that would be or who would be prepared to do it. nyck maybe, eventually?

i could see them calling on esteban but it really depends on if he’s willing to be second to george imo. how it goes with pierre at alpine will be vital for him long term i think, especially if things became as toxic between them and their families as it apparently did.
What happened between Gasly and Ocon's families?

Lola123

VIP Member
Is it correct that Ted kravitz has annoyed Red bull so now they are refusing to speak to Sky? Could make an awkward and boring post race segment! It comes across as rather childish from red bull.
Apparently it’s indefinite! No more Christian from the pit wall. No max! Be interesting to see if anyone else follows suit