Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought he was reckless verging on dangerous - expecting everyone to yield when he did these dangerous passing manoeuvres - and my opinion has just gone further south. Horner and Marko have responsibility of enabling him- as well as his father’s influence - but I wonder if this tantrum/selfish behaviour will start his decline. He hold grudges, he won’t do drive to survive, he fights with the press, he undermines his team principal in public, he backstabs his teammate, he deliberately tries to take out Lewis and admits it. He’s got two asterisked world titles and thinks he’s untouchable. Is that good for F1 or just good for Max?
Funny how he didn't want to do drive to survive because he didn't like the way he way being protrayed. That's out the window now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a thought but how could Perez be sure that crashing in Monaco wouldn’t hurt his car so much he needed a new gear box so would have a grid drop? Was he really prepared to take that risk to keep Max one place behind him? Especially as he was prepared to help him elsewhere, why would Monaco be different? It’s not his home race

Reactions: 8
Just a thought but how could Perez be sure that crashing in Monaco wouldn’t hurt his car so much he needed a new gear box so would have a grid drop? Was he really prepared to take that risk to keep Max one place behind him? Especially as he was prepared to help him elsewhere, why would Monaco be different? It’s not his home race
At the end of the day it's the journos that invented this or 1 very smart F1 fan. We've no idea what it is all about really but the damage is done and it looks pretty shite from the outside. Trust has been broken.

Reactions: 5
Christian was very much like "it was resolved behind closed doors now we move on". No chance him speaking against golden child
I’ll be waiting for Checo to reveal all upon retirement.

Checo: My guide to dealing with Karen, the Grim Reaper and the Verstappens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vettel would be amazing but I don’t think he wants the hassle of F1 anymore 😭. Maybe when his kids are older he might step his toe back in. He would be such a sensible head to have.

Reactions: 6
Why are Haas delaying their driver announcement for so long?

I think they know it won’t be popular.

Reactions: 3
Here is your answer.
Umm I feel bad for Mick but his f1 career hasn't exactly set the world alight. I like Hulk but he's had his chances in f1 I'm struggling to see how this is a progressive move. Mind you Kevin has been pretty handy but do they think they can copy and paste that formula again 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hulkenback! I like Mick, but ngl excited about this with losing Daniel.
Haas easily hottest team now.

Reactions: 1
Hulkenback! I like Mick, but ngl excited about this with losing Daniel.
Haas easily hottest team now.
gasp from ferrari!! 😧😉

haas are definitely top three or four though.

what’s the full story with hulk and kevin? i’ve seen that clip a few times and there doesn’t seem to be much love lost, but do they really not like each other? we’re going to have a lot of interesting and conflicting team combos with them, pierre/esteban and fernando/aston martin.

Reactions: 1
Hulkenberg ain't all that appearance wise.

Ferrari definitely hottest team, then Mercedes honestly. Haas gone down a lot in hot scale with Mick departing and Nico incoming.
ferrari and mercedes are my top two also - lewis is 🔥 of course but developed quite a thing for george this season 🤣 the pierre/este alpine combo has potential too (after that one photo of esteban oops)

• Heart
ferrari and mercedes are my top two also - lewis is 🔥 of course but developed quite a thing for george this season 🤣 the pierre/este alpine combo has potential too (after that one photo of esteban oops)
Yes I like George too. Ocon has a cute smile and dimples like them on a man.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.