Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we lead to believe that she is going to actually note the names of every single person who has been tagged..... (over 3K at the moment - most comments she's ever had lol).... she's going to sit and cross check that each one is following her (given her numbers have risen by around 350 I think most haven't followed her lol)..... and then doing a genunie, authentic draw - like put the names into one of them online selector apps and show it live ? Nah of course not shes too bleeping lazy..... she'll scroll through find one who is arse licking her and pick that one after checking their profile and they are stoooning ..... she should be reported if she doesn't do the draw correctly !
I’ve been trying to find out who to report her to as she won’t do this competition properly. The fact the image has different rules to the caption wasn’t a good start! She really is tit at everything she attempts! I reckon she will have set up some fake accounts and one will win. She really doesn’t have £200 to giveaway. She’s broke.

Reactions: 8
Chris is fond of running a dodgy giveaway too. I remember a while back there were a few disgruntled comments on his Instagram giveaway about him not doing it correctly and the winner was suspect. She's clearly taking tips from him!

I agree no way will she input every single name, tag, duplicate entries etc. She always makes a mess of things

Reactions: 17
Doubt she will actually give the prize to someone real as Chris does loads of giveaways and very rarely announces the winner

Reactions: 9
She isn't funding it, the tax man is she will be listing it as an expense to try and offset it...so transparent she is
She is self funding in the sense that she isn't working in collaboration with a brand like big successful influencers do.
Also the tax man isn't going to refund it as expenses immediately if she has put it as expenses. So it is coming out of her or Chris's (more likely Chris's) pocket.
I know we all want to bash on fopps when people on here start implying she couldn't afford £200 in a desperate bid to gain followers it makes us look daft.
She had a reasonably nice house, a husband with a sucessful career.
Does she have as much money as she likes to imply with her fake designer gear, no she doesn't.
But they're not skint as much as some of us might wish she was.

Reactions: 15
She's panicking because her coaching business has failed because she is not Qualified to be a coach of any kind.
She's loosing followes because she has no authentic content and has to beg for followers with a voucher. She is consistently living in the past posting old content
She has no original identity just followers the younger instahuns who she could be mother to
If anyone ever thinks they are having a bad day Just be so thankful you are not this crazy chimp

Reactions: 13
She so wants her old life back!! She never stops looking at the past. It's actually quite sad. She's deffo feeling her age and doesn't know where she fits. She knows she doesn't have* any talents and that she doesn't really enjoy being a mother

Just goes to show that the slimming world adoration was false, no-one gave a tit that she left. It doesn't look like she kept any friends from what was apparently the best years of her life. They couldn't wait for her to piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She so wants her old life back!! She never stops looking at the past. It's actually quite sad. She's deffo feeling her age and doesn't know where she fits. She knows she doesn't have* any talents and that she doesn't really enjoy being a mother

Just goes to show that the slimming world adoration was false, no-one gave a tit that she left. It doesn't look like she kept any friends from what was apparently the best years of her life. They couldn't wait for her to piss off
You're right.
She's dying to return to 5 years ago when she had her SW groups, a growing insta following and SW head office kissing her arse.
She'll never get it back and needs to realise that.

Reactions: 16
She is self funding in the sense that she isn't working in collaboration with a brand like big successful influencers do.
Also the tax man isn't going to refund it as expenses immediately if she has put it as expenses. So it is coming out of her or Chris's (more likely Chris's) pocket.
I know we all want to bash on fopps when people on here start implying she couldn't afford £200 in a desperate bid to gain followers it makes us look daft.
She had a reasonably nice house, a husband with a sucessful career.
Does she have as much money as she likes to imply with her fake designer gear, no she doesn't.
But they're not skint as much as some of us might wish she was.
Agree they aren’t broke. They might not live the life she wants and aspires to but they aren’t skint, not by a long way.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’re skint but they’re definitely not as rich as she’d have people believe.

I don’t think they’re skint but they’re definitely not as rich as she’d have people believe.
True.
She is not as wealthy as she likes to portray.
But, there are people in this thread who are saying she's skint, broke and can't afford the £200 etc.
There is no proof of this. Nothing in her life suggests they're on the breadline. People are saying it because they like the idea of fopps being broke.
It's just wishful thinking and speculation.
When things start getting said with no basis this thread loses credibility and its easy for fopps and others to dismiss us as trolls that make things up rather than people who are calling out her bullshit.

True.
She is not as wealthy as she likes to portray.
But, there are people in this thread who are saying she's skint, broke and can't afford the £200 etc.
There is no proof of this. Nothing in her life suggests they're on the breadline. People are saying it because they like the idea of fopps being broke.
It's just wishful thinking and speculation.
When things start getting said with no basis this thread loses credibility and its easy for fopps and others to dismiss us as trolls that make things up rather than people who are calling out her bullshit.
I don’t think anyone on this thread is suggesting they’re skint or broke in the sense that they are on the brink of poverty or a month away from food banks or benefits.

They are talking in relation to Fopps. Who portrays herself as being much wealthier than she is. I know she probably has more money than I do, but I would still say she’s skint in ‘her world’ in the sense that I think a lot of her spending is on credit and more than they can really afford.

I don’t think anyone on this thread is suggesting they’re skint or broke in the sense that they are on the brink of poverty or a month away from food banks or benefits.

They are talking in relation to Fopps. Who portrays herself as being much wealthier than she is. I know she probably has more money than I do, but I would still say she’s skint in ‘her world’ in the sense that I think a lot of her spending is on credit and more than they can really afford.
exactly that!

Reactions: 8
She probably got the gift card by returning a load of items to Zara that she's bought to show on the gram and add affiliate links to but didn't have the receipt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She probably got the gift card by returning a load of items to Zara that she's bought to show on the gram and add affiliate links to but didn't have the receipt.
This is exactly what I thought too, it's probably about to run out and not convenient for her to get to the store or something, it's too out of character for her to be generous.

Reactions: 12
Yes I don’t think they as a family are broke but I expect she has spent all “her” money (you know, from working since she was 15 😂) and any inheritances she’s had in the last few years .

She’s hardly doing any paid work so she can’t be contributing anything to that household and given they’ll be spending at least £70 a month at little kickers, probably around £400 a month on nursery plus the hundreds she spends on days and lunches out and then all her shopping hauls and beauty treatments on top… they can’t keep this up forever…

Paying £200 for 160 followers is just insane which is why I don’t think anyone will actually win it!

I can't recall seeing people say Nikki was skint on this thread, I don't think anyone means skint as in really on the bread line and I've never really thought about it buuut now I do come to think of it Nikki must be "skint".

Collectively her and Chris must be okay but Nikki must've spent her money (from working since she was 15) a long time ago. Her social career can't bring in the pounds.
Money doesn't grow on trees and her incoming v's outgoing doesn't add up which is what attracts the conversation around her financial situation.

Reactions: 10
She's deffo being careful with money she used to do clothing hauls for a few hundred quid a pop, a few times a month. She doesn't show off her food shops either like she used to. She does bugger all to tbh! I've seen her repeating outfits (no bad thing but it never used to happen) She literally has no content apart from bratty faveson showing off

Reactions: 11
I can’t bare the witches cackling and the screechy voice in her stories
She literally makes me angry

Jesus Christ what does she look like!

And she says she doesn’t care what she looks like so why is she hiding her podgy knees in most photos?!

If Nikki had money, she’d get rid of that tattoo!!

923CA26D-AC40-48E4-AE3C-44A207800704.png
She also has a very odd shaped knee/leg…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.