Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg lmaoooo ‘mmmmmm’ god she is an oxygen thief isn’t she

sweaty bare feet on the floor as well she will be like big fat feebs in no time with cracked trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂 oh Nikki you really are bad at this. "Start" then starts munching on whatever that was...And ignoring which ever child said they were hungry. Wonder if she will edit the AD once she has read here

Reactions: 12
When she think she's not being filmed - the hard faced moody real flopps
20220626_202005.jpg

After she know she's being filmed - softer faced and all happy
20220626_202118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Behind the times as usual with the overnight weetabix they’ve been going round tiktok for the last 6 months at least

The last few minutes 😂😂😂 she’s so fake 😆

Also she has real body issues. She clearly has an ok figure, slim etc. Yet she lives in the gym and deprives herself of real food. She also says how un-confident she is and way way way out of her comfort zone to post pics of herself 🤥 either she really sees something else in the mirror like way bigger than what she is, she gets zero attention from Chris or just loves the ego boost her sheep give her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either way i wouldn’t trade her life for all the money in the world!

Reactions: 17
What is the tattoo meant to be?
No idea! It's some tacky trend from the late 90s, early 00s, I think it's meant to be the sun or something. You similar designs on cheap hippy type t-shirts on Boohoo these days 🤣🤣🤣 I'd never ever get that tattoo out it's worse than the chavy tribal ones!

Reactions: 11
Pahahahahahahaha. Imagine filming yourself eating weetabix which she so obviously doesn’t want to eat when your kids saying they’re hungry. She has issues, she looks as though it’ll choke her. Imagine that being your breakfast set up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
on second viewing that bit she’s left in isn’t really funny. One of the kids saying they’re hungry and just being ignored. Chris saying is mummy still on the screen when she’s eating the food. Clearly roping the kids into helping to film. Seriously, this is her job right? And she needs her not even 4 year olds to help? They are CHILDREN. Do that tit on your own time, you know the THREE child free days (minimum) you get every week?

I’m reporting her to wherever I can. They’re both massive dickheads and those kids deserve better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ignoring your hungry kids, both of them stena disgrace. Does she say 'i know' to him and carry on?. 'Is mummy still on screen' sadly yes she is. You might want breakfast kiddo but making her Minnie on YouTube comes first 🤦🏻‍♀️

Funny no comments saying there’s a bit at the end you need to edit out, eh? People must have not actually watched it all the way through. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think that’s what she says to him in bed at night? “Ready?” “Ok start!”
😝🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely LOVE that we’ll be able to pretty much time stamp when she reads here to when that bit of the footage is edited out. Brilliant. Shall we vote? I reckon it’ll be gone by 10pm today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.