Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only gained 15 followers yesterday! 😂😂 Does she not realise that most people that do follow will quickly unfollow. It’s happened everytime someone has done a shout out to her!

E47CF865-D8C9-4F8A-82C2-693EEC6C4187.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m probably being a bit dim here but I never get what the influencers gain financially from these giveaways especially if you’ve funded it yourself. I get you may get more followers as you tag people but from that how would you re-coop your outgoing? If I invested £200 I’d want to seeing double that coming back?

Reactions: 13
I’m probably being a bit dim here but I never get what the influencers gain financially from these giveaways especially if you’ve funded it yourself. I get you may get more followers as you tag people but from that how would you re-coop your outgoing? If I invested £200 I’d want to seeing double that coming back?
I don’t really get the idea but I’m guessing she’s got a chance of getting more followers, really high engagement from that post which would boost her stats and her profile will be featured for companies to see and she’d eventually get more work

Reactions: 8
I presume she thinks she’ll get more paid work from having the engagement increase but it looks like she’s hidden the number of likes so it won’t be taken into account on socialblade.

It’s crazy that she’s spending £200 of Chris’s money when she’s been doing this for years now and is totally tanking. She needs to find something else to do.

Reactions: 13
OMG what desperation !! Doing a "giveaway" to get followers, making a fake account of herself , advertising full sugar cereal but says she's a nutrition coach.wtf is she on , she has no idea about good nutrition and healthy food . She needs to stop this dangerous behaviour because she really is embarrassing herself now on a daily basis and can't even do a story without a filter. Grow the duck up Floppy

Reactions: 16
OMG what desperation !! Doing a "giveaway" to get followers, making a fake account of herself , advertising full sugar cereal but says she's a nutrition coach.wtf is she on , she has no idea about good nutrition and healthy food . She needs to stop this dangerous behaviour because she really is embarrassing herself now on a daily basis and can't even do a story without a filter. Grow the duck up Floppy
It’s really not her week is it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the throwback....... imagine going to team of year or whatever shite it was ball thingy (that's the official name obviously) dressed like a 10 dollar hooker 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine doing a giveaway, expecting to gain thousands of new followers because you’re SO arrogant to admit to yourself that you’re a has-been, who is 10 years too old and late for Instagram success…and not even gaining 200 😳

Your time is up Flopps. Unfortunately, it’s your personality and generally because you’re a pretentious wannabe and people have sussed that.

Time to go and get a proper job!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I think that she has realised finally that her fake followers are getting her low engagement so instead of spending £200 on fake bot followers she has decided to buy vouchers and call it a "business expense" to try and set off against tax to get genuine organic traffic and it has completely backfired on her

Reactions: 16
She’s too arrogant to try and keep up with the times and educate herself on the use of tiktok which is where the most engagement is these days. Instead she keeps on referring to slimming world which a lot of people couldn’t give a tit about these days, slimming world is dying on its ass

Reactions: 21
Saw this on Elle Darby thread...alot of the points made me think of Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic

Reactions: 9
Saw this on Elle Darby thread...alot of the points made me think of Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic

Haha she checks nearly red flag on the list :ROFLMAO:
I think it is safe to say these tattle threads will have cost Nicola many a brand deal.
The rest will have rejected her due to her own stupidity...fitbit never came knocking again did they.

Reactions: 12
Haha she checks nearly red flag on the list :ROFLMAO:
I think it is safe to say these tattle threads will have cost Nicola many a brand deal.
The rest will have rejected her due to her own stupidity...fitbit never came knocking again did they.
I'm surprised that the article missed out a crucial point on the list in my opinion...the ASA influencer hit list...the one that she headlined for three months!!! If this isn't on her wiki then it should be!

Reactions: 10
Fopperholic #99 insta career taken a huge nose dive better ask Zuckerberg for your P45

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.