Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 100 threads OMG! Does she not realise what a show of herself she makes on a daily basis…She probably thinks every person who comments on this thread is jealous of her …And we arnt 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nearly 100 threads OMG! Does she not realise what a show of herself she makes on a daily basis…She probably thinks every person who comments on this thread is jealous of her …And we arnt 🤷🏻‍♀️
More like she is jealous of our normal lives and eating and drinking whatever we want 🍹🌮

Reactions: 16
OK my kids are MUCH older and there wasn't such a thing as 'balance bikes' in their day but surely at almost 4 years old (NOT TODDLERS!!) they should be able to at least ride a bike with stabilisers?? Mine where all whizzing about on bikes with stabilisers at this age ? Also.....why comment on your hair being frizzy ? It's raining if you don't want frizzy hair stay home - sure the boys would like some 'down time'

Finally (I've got one on me today so she's winding me up more than usual!!)..... Posts a grid post about how to stop them throwing stuff.... 2 days later shares a story of them kicking stuff around the house ? FFS.... Nicola.. heed your own advice (which you don't actually follow) 'consistency is key' !!!

Reactions: 20
OK my kids are MUCH older and there wasn't such a thing as 'balance bikes' in their day but surely at almost 4 years old (NOT TODDLERS!!) they should be able to at least ride a bike with stabilisers?? Mine where all whizzing about on bikes with stabilisers at this age ? Also.....why comment on your hair being frizzy ? It's raining if you don't want frizzy hair stay home - sure the boys would like some 'down time'

Finally (I've got one on me today so she's winding me up more than usual!!)..... Posts a grid post about how to stop them throwing stuff.... 2 days later shares a story of them kicking stuff around the house ? FFS.... Nicola.. heed your own advice (which you don't actually follow) 'consistency is key' !!!
Because that’s actually her insecurities coming through. She makes out she’s confident and able to coach others but the fact she constantly mentions her appearance whether it’s frizzy hair or supposed dark circles or whatever it may be it’s her apologising for not being perfect in her eyes and shows her entire worth is in her appearance

Reactions: 12
We're all the ones that need coaching from her😅

Also, I never did find out why she calls herself Fopperholic? It's such a crappy name but would love to know if there's any back story
Her two fave things in life .. food ( she is a foodie apparantly ) and shopping. She put them together .. hence Fopperholic ( think she once did a post about the name either on her blog or maybe IG?) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her two fave things in life .. food ( she is a foodie apparantly ) and shopping. She put them together .. hence Fopperholic ( think she once did a post about the name either on her blog or maybe IG?) 🤔
When I couldn't think she could be more of a vacuous twit 🤣 thanks for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I couldn't think she could be more of a vacuous twit 🤣 thanks for this!
It's awful isn't it 🤣🤣 have you ever read her blogs? She is the most cringe person on the planet. Google her and read them for a laugh it's like a 14 year old with her first boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's awful isn't it 🤣🤣 have you ever read her blogs? She is the most cringe person on the planet. Google her and read them for a laugh it's like a 14 year old with her first boyfriend
I'm currently nursing an epic hangover in a dark room so this will keep me amused today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t even believe she’s dragging them out in all this cold and pouring rain and she can’t even be bothered to make lunch at home 🙄🙄🙄

SHE TAKES BONE IDLE LAZY twit TO ANOTHER LEVEL

Awful plastic thing 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's the foodie that never cooks or goes yo food festivals/markets. Bet she never tried any street food in her life.

Reactions: 18
A foodie that apparently only recently learnt so much about nutrition on her online modules (that she could fly through during the kids' dinner). A bit ironic since she made a living for years telling people what to eat on SW.

Reactions: 17
Landslide thread title suggestion from @reallyloveagoodgossip with well over 70 reactions 😂 😂 😂

Hoping that this is OK for the 'T' word :unsure::unsure:

Heading close to the 100th thread !!
Woo hoo, go me 🥳🥳
She provides so much ridiculous content we‘ll hit the hundred mark very soon.

PS Don’t know if rules have changed, but in one of her previous threads the word ‘twit’ was in the title. No.29, right at the beginning of the pandemic. Which means that’s 69 threads in slightly over 2 years!!!! Or, an average of just under 3 new threads every month 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 16
Woo hoo, go me 🥳🥳
She provides so much ridiculous content we‘ll hit the hundred mark very soon.

PS Don’t know if rules have changed, but in one of her previous threads the word ‘twit’ was in the title. No.29, right at the beginning of the pandemic. Which means that’s 69 threads in slightly over 2 years!!!! Or, an average of just under 3 new threads every month 🤡🤡🤡
I blanked out the full word as did one not sure when... after no.29 I think and we referred to twin set twit... the PT and mods changed it to 'bowler hat' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.