Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s secretly made another account to look like one of her followers and been posting random stuff from it for a little while to make it look active. Then surprise surprise this is the account that will win the giveaway and she isn’t out of pocket 😂
I really doubt that her return on new followers will equate to £200. As a lot of people have said, most of her followers are dead slimming world accounts so not many people will even see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s secretly made another account to look like one of her followers and been posting random stuff from it for a little while to make it look active. Then surprise surprise this is the account that will win the giveaway and she isn’t out of pocket 😂
I really doubt that her return on new followers will equate to £200. As a lot of people have said, most of her followers are dead slimming world accounts so not many people will even see it.
You know I believe this more than I believe she'd part with £200! She was flogging the crushed velvet sofas for 500 wasn't it? And doesn't give anything away free, so the sudden generosity is pretty suspect 🤔

Reactions: 16
Is it tomorrow she gives the prize away? Come on Tattlers we’ll work out if the person is legit or not.

Bet Nikki is reading this now screaming blue murder at Chris and the boys about how she’ll have to actually pick a proper follower now 😂😂😂😂

A08E399D-DCC3-4C96-A29E-8EB84D80CDEE.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it tomorrow she gives the prize away? Come on Tattlers we’ll work out if the person is legit or not.

Bet Nikki is reading this now screaming blue murder at Chris and the boys about how she’ll have to actually pick a proper follower now 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1370273
If she doesn't fix it so its a fake account of herself or a friend that wins it will be another mummy blogger or a blue tick twit that wins. She won't let it go to someone with a low following.
Definitely be someone from the whatsapp group.

• Haha
Sure I'll ask for it to be removed x
See Nikki Ryan coaching failed Fopperholic we are not nasty trolls you make us out to be, people in these threads we have respect for each other and simply question your unique ability to be controlling and act like a spoilt brat aged 40odd! The only nasty person Fops is you...who would have refused to take it down and always post other random people and children on the internet without a care in the world for their safety.

Tattlers have higher morals than you Foppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She only gained 15 followers yesterday! 😂😂 Does she not realise that most people that do follow will quickly unfollow. It’s happened everytime someone has done a shout out to her!

View attachment 1368860
She only gained 15 followers because she thinks she's Zara but she's actually George (Asda) 😮

Nothing wrong with George, love a George shop but she thinks she some Zara fashionista. Which she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m at the stage in my life where I’d honestly rather win 200 vouchers for aldi to get my food shopping or for somewhere like b&m to get bits for the house and some stuff for my kids 🤣🤣🤣 my priorities have changed so much and I’m over 10 years younger than this knob head

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll fix it so someone "gOrrrrrrjus" or with "such a sTuh-nning family" wins it, they'll also have a huge following so she can tag them in the hope they add the post to their stories, she'll mention on the winning post that she'll do another giveaway very soon in the hope of attracting more followers that way, I can smell the desperation from the Yorkshire coast!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m at the stage in my life where I’d honestly rather win 200 vouchers for aldi to get my food shopping or for somewhere like b&m to get bits for the house and some stuff for my kids 🤣🤣🤣 my priorities have changed so much and I’m over 10 years younger than this knob head
Absolutely Zara is the last place that I would consider going shopping in,...

She only gained 15 followers because she thinks she's Zara but she's actually George (Asda) 😮

Nothing wrong with George, love a George shop but she thinks she some Zara fashionista. Which she is not.
Prefer George Asda tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had an earlier post removed at the request of a fellow tattler...who was in a group pic I'd shared of Nicola... apologies if I'd known I'd never of shared... xx

One thing I also said in the post was that if you have posted a thread suggestion then tattle only allow a post from page 48 onwards to be considered so don't forget to share again as I read a couple of good ones 😘😘

Reactions: 5
Hmmm Fopps what's the real story behind the begging for a new TV earlier in the week....was it that smaller bloggers are being gifted sky glass packages I wonder...? Too convenient.

Did she tag sky at the time did anyone notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep pinning old crap? Have these been her pictures with the highest likes previously and she’s trying to re live the attention? I can’t imagine that curry slop getting many likes though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the Zara giveaway she has isolated a lot of followers as like people have said generally women of her age or people who follow her for weight loss won’t shop at Zara. She would have been better doing a £200 voucher to the shop if your choice especially as some people could easily use a £200 voucher file Aldi especially when we no she shops there. For a nutrition weigh loss coach she would have been better going down that route rather than promoting a fast fashion shop which has awful sizing

Reactions: 19
With the Zara giveaway she has isolated a lot of followers as like people have said generally women of her age or people who follow her for weight loss won’t shop at Zara. She would have been better doing a £200 voucher to the shop if your choice especially as some people could easily use a £200 voucher file Aldi especially when we no she shops there. For a nutrition weigh loss coach she would have been better going down that route rather than promoting a fast fashion shop which has awful sizing
It’s because that is one of the shops she would want a voucher for, she isn’t interested in anyone else’s preferences

Are we lead to believe that she is going to actually note the names of every single person who has been tagged..... (over 3K at the moment - most comments she's ever had lol).... she's going to sit and cross check that each one is following her (given her numbers have risen by around 350 I think most haven't followed her lol)..... and then doing a genunie, authentic draw - like put the names into one of them online selector apps and show it live ? Nah of course not shes too bleeping lazy..... she'll scroll through find one who is arse licking her and pick that one after checking their profile and they are stoooning ..... she should be reported if she doesn't do the draw correctly !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.