Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Drew the line on a Monday
Palm the kids off to Mazza on a Tuesday
Looking for diet shakes on a Wednesday
Advertising a gym app on Thursday
Had much needed me time on Friday
Drank some Jam Shed on Saturday
and on Sunday went soft play and subway instead of chill......

I know it doesn't really rhythm but hey ho.... about sums her up !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Only just seen the compo face post, who the hell sits like that pouting and takes a selfie? what a desperate twunt 😂 as for the "whole box of cereal" photos or it didn't happen.....sniffing lidl low sugar granola does not count!
So many questions: why was she in the kitchen? How did she sit on the floor? Why did she end up on the floor? Did she keep the cereal in her oven? What cereal was she eating? How did she eat it? By the handfull? With a spoon and milk? How did she get back in to the living room for compo selfie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jemi85

VIP Member
Cue Mazza…

“Your the most amazing mum there ever was Nicola and your so gorgeous. It must be so hard with Chris working away, bless him. What cereal were you eating on the floor? I’ll have to pick some up for dad when I next go shopping because I bet he’s never tried eating cereal on the floor”

*disclaimer - errors made on purpose for the full Mazza experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her post is fucking disgusting........ she's had a couple of off days with the boys and she sat on the floor and almost ate a whole box of cereal..... fuck off Nicola you are 100% doing this post for attention and sympathy...... absolutely fucking raging at this...... she is a selfish, pathetic, self-absored cunt......

Never once saw Chelsea post this when she was dealing with all they've had to deal with - solo parenting for weeks on end because her husband is sick with cancer......

Christ there is bottom of the barrel and then there is Nicola....... she is just beyond vile....

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Of course you’ve got it Mad Mazza 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
'That was lovely that carly sent you that pic from all the way in cyprus. Amazing'
She pushed a button to send her it by whatsapp, mazza. Its not like she tied it to a carrier pigeon and had it fly it over. chill out love.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Mancnet

VIP Member
So apparently she's been approached by a channel 5 gadget show to be filmed testing out pushchairs in a local park (howling that she was the obvious choice as she spends half her life in local parks) but she can't do it because she's going to a wedding, Im wondering if she's actually gutted she's missed out on some TV "fame" or if she's breathing a sigh of relief that people wont get to see the real unfiltered Nikki from camera angles she can't control
Why on earth would she be testing pushchairs with almost 4 year olds?! 😂 Hilarious. I actually wish she’d done this one, would have been comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bananaramamama

Longtime lurker but created a profile to comment...

Fopper spotted at Butlins (partner and I here with kids, without grandparents)

Can't tell if she's miserable or if her face is so frozen from all the fillers / botox. Either way, she's not having the exciting time she's trying to probably portray (unfollowed years ago as can't stand the absolute sh*te she posts) so I'm surprised I actually still recognised her.. Dragging kids around forcing them to pose for pics for the 'gram. Some holiday!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she said she was on the kitchen floor eating cereal (bullshit) but then drags her size 14 arse into the living room, positioned herself carefully in front of the window to get the most flattering lighting, put her best sad 'compo face' on, probably took about 20 selfie pics before selection, wrote all that attention seeking bullshit underneath and posted it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get to fuck you absolute fanny 😬 mortified for you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jemi85

VIP Member
For once, I actually think she looks quite nice. She’s just kept it simple, and it suits her, rather than dressing like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin or Shrek in a green suit.

Right, I’m off to say 10 Hail Mary’s now in a dark room 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mancnet

VIP Member
The annoying thing is that everything she moans about were her choices. she chose to have ivf and put two embryos in and she chose to give up (such a highly successful 😂) job to stay at home with them. She chose to try and make a living as an influencer and it’s failed.

She needs to accept she made a massive mistake giving up work, get a job, put the boys in full time nursery and then try and enjoy being a parent when she is with them.

She has it better than most with a cleaner, parents on hand to help every week. She’s a disgrace that she thinks she has it tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jemi85

VIP Member
Then you have Chelsea…

An amazing mum to two similar aged twin boys. Works full time. Her husband is fighting cancer. Cooks lovely meals for her and her family. Always cleaning and tidying her home. Always puts her boys and her family first, and is just a lovely genuine person, who clearly has a heart of gold.

Fopps could genuinely learn so much from Chelsea. She will never be a Chelsea though.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
The fucking audacity of this gob shite. And she had to get ‘I make sure I look ok’ in didn’t she

She is just the worst I hate her with every fibre of my being 🤣🤣🤣

A whole box of cereal out of the box.. it doesn’t even make sense. Thick twat. I’ve just ate 3 Mars bar ice creams and guess what fopps you’re missing out 😍🤣

• Heart
  • Haha