Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why hasn't she shown the raffle and the amount of entries etc? She needs reporting!! I'm not buying it at all!

Reactions: 12
Oh my days that last minute - she’s off her rocker! BUT which ever boy is talking actually sounds upset and there she is ignoring them and scoffing her slop 🤢

She reminds me of David Guest without his sunglasses when she's without makeup. Her face looks plastic and rubber I can't explain it 😳

• Haha
Didn't have much to say about the sizing did she? I also don't believe she bought a M seeing as a L is a size 12 🤔 if anyone is considering buying something from shecup, go directly to the website there's 20% off 😉

Reactions: 9
I'm howling at the end of that vlog.....what a tit 🤣 you just know she spat that out after filming because she would have gone over her syns eating it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t even get why Chris thought he’d got good footage with the weetabix cheesecake part. The sunlight was across Nikkis face and it felt like he was filming a mile away! Definitely not useable content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caption: when your social media career is flopping and you’re one step away from only fans….
2BFE82C8-ECC8-49D6-9684-6796A9ED0E2B.jpeg

Seriously though, if you knew you were going to do a swimwear video wouldn’t you get a spray tan so your body was the same colour all over?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.