Fopperholic #98 Lawson this, Lawson that - you have TWO sons you absolute t**t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
497B4788-50E8-4E96-B383-59A6979DBED0.jpeg
Tell me you only fake tan your top half, without telling me you only fake tan your top half…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bless her for hating her legs so much she's not only got a bag in front of them, wedge high heels on (vile shoes) but she's also pointing and lifting her leg on tiptoes to elongate it as much as possible, that pose probably tool ages! Also the last image, is she super imposed on it?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG wtf Never in my life have I ever known Anyone so lazy to fake tan only the top half for a🤡 swim wear shoot 🤡 , obv the tit tape got used for these pics 😂😂😂 but how dreadful is the cats arse tattoo omg it makes her look so cheap and chavvy . You are disgusting Fopperholic you can't even. Do a paid promo confidently , what a disgrace you are to this brand . I will email them to express my concerns choosing a pathetic chavvy cheap insecure influencer when there are naturally genuine influencers out there
Scraping the barrel Fopperholic Failed Coach

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can not preach body confidence what so ever she’s a bleeping dangerous bleep, she’s smoothed her body and stretched it that much her legs are already in Cyprus, she’s also using the wide angled Lens to make herself thinner! Give it up fopps your life revolves around photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fopperholic#99- flashing the cat arse tattoo hoping for an extra follower or two

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OK .... I'll see myself out but on the video I thought she looked really nice in the one piece costumes.... the bikinis with all her cheap and nasty tattoo's not so much..... she has a great figure though a bit 'up and down' and doesn't curve in and out ... but she doesn't look bad like she seems to think she does.... a bit of tan all over would be much better ...... but girls.... please please go and watch the last 2 mins of the video - I'm sure it's not supposed to be there.... lol.... go to 11.38 ! bleeping hilarious !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't even take the piss out of this because it's so bad🤣🤣🤣😳

ETA she's an XS apparently in clothing, size 8/10 in jeans but wears a M in swimwear? OK hun 😏
She can't of been of sound mind when picking that tattoo.. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK .... I'll see myself out but on the video I thought she looked really nice in the one piece costumes.... the bikinis with all her cheap and nasty tattoo's not so much..... she has a great figure though a bit 'up and down' and doesn't curve in and out ... but she doesn't look bad like she seems to think she does.... a bit of tan all over would be much better ...... but girls.... please please go and watch the last 2 mins of the video - I'm sure it's not supposed to be there.... lol.... go to 11.38 ! bleeping hilarious !!
OMG!!! That’s hilarious she’s left that in by mistake. And that was a paid for video and she’s messed it up. THIS is why we call you out Nicola for being lazy and sloppy and why you won’t make a success of the coaching. She actually ropes in Chris AND the kids to help her video all her rubbish content too. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if she was serious about her coaching ‘career’ should she not be doing the giveaway from that account to up numbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG!!! That’s hilarious she’s left that in by mistake. And that was a paid for video and she’s messed it up. THIS is why we call you out Nicola for being lazy and sloppy and why you won’t make a success of the coaching. She actually ropes in Chris AND the kids to help her video all her rubbish content too. How embarrassing.
Omg that's hilarious how grumpy is she. Poor boys saying their hungry then see her stuffing g herself with protein yoghurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhahaa imagine getting your hubby to film you and your weetabix cheesecake.
Think that's a giveaway what her next promo is.
Also shows what moody cow she is behind the scenes.
Ignoring her boys saying they're hungry then her gruff voiced 'start?' So chris can give her the que to start stuffing her face with a fake grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.